• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

housemate says i m a useless man...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
... because my ex want to meet up and I went to meet up for dinner with her and lend her $1000 because ex told me she has a bit of cash flow problem. i don't see anything wrong meeting up and helping her because she is a nice girl from a not so well to do family. i told my housemate even if ex doesn't return me the money, it's ok because she is a good filial daughter to her elderly parents. my housemate says i m a useless sucker man. really?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look i also in some hardship. CCP hasn’t pay me for my IG posts. How about lending me 500 to tide over ? I think you are useful not useless.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex just want to show one up manship by asking for and getting money.
So it's like humiliation for room mate.
It's s woman thing.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she did not say you are "son of chicken mother opened leg big big gave birth no reach raised bastard" ... 算是有教養的女人了。

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The test
... because my ex want to meet up and I went to meet up for dinner with her and lend her $1000 because ex told me she has a bit of cash flow problem. i don't see anything wrong meeting up and helping her because she is a nice girl from a not so well to do family. i told my housemate even if ex doesn't return me the money, it's ok because she is a good filial daughter to her elderly parents. my housemate says i m a useless sucker man. really?
The test is when your male friends borrow $1,000 will you lend them and not expecting them to return.