• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
suggest u go stand in front of a mirror... look hard into it...n u'll see what's disgrace to humanity... :geek:
View attachment 183845
What did I do that is a disgrace to humanity? Fight with kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant? Or fight criminal bullies like you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek? Nothing that you can pinpoint by your Ccb proven fake hypocrite criminal bully son of cum slut mouth whereas I can pinpoint you criminal dog condemning LHY persecution while hiding in rat hole persecuting a woman as cum slut whore mistress are definitely a disgrace to humanity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do that is a disgrace to humanity? Fight with kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant? Or fight criminal bullies like you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek? Nothing that you can pinpoint by your Ccb proven fake hypocrite criminal bully son of cum slut mouth whereas I can pinpoint you criminal dog condemning LHY persecution while hiding in rat hole persecuting a woman as cum slut whore mistress are definitely a disgrace to humanity.
Come on lah, my life already proven I am 0.01% sinkie that did a lot for sinkies and humanity compared to others that only know how to complain complain and complain. Complain no jobs for sinkies but will never lift a finger to help sinkie or fight foreigners to hire sinkie. Complain bto lousy but will never do a thing for the estate not like me fight developerS to improve my estate and I am talking about common property and not my unit okay. ETC ETC ETC my list of achievements contribution to humanity is very long. If I am a disgrace to humanity, 99.99% sinkies are disgrace to humanity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo do you feel proud your fellow dogs and bitches are harassing and abusing me offline everyday with knocks no matter where I live?
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah, my life already proven I am 0.01% sinkie that did a lot for sinkies and humanity compared to others that only know how to complain complain and complain....
indeed u belong to the 0.01% only complain complain complain... abt ur upstairs (japanese, malaysian, indian, chinese) neighbours knockings... complain abt fire crackers... complain abt wolf whistles... complain abt kt latha... lau CB... GGDF :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed u belong to the 0.01% only complain complain complain... abt ur upstairs (japanese, malaysian, indian, chinese) neighbours knockings... complain abt fire crackers... complain abt wolf whistles... complain abt kt latha... lau CB... GGDF :geek:
I complain about you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek and all criminal bully dogs and bitches abusing and harassing me is called a disgrace to humanity? What a disgrace to humanity self entitled criminal bully dog son of prostitute indeed. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must you repeat this? Why you mark Andrew yeo son of cum slut hiding in rat hole abusing and harassing Gansiokbin a virgin as cum slut didn’t go call police?
y should mark andrew yeo call t police? he's not interested ... all these police shit started from u lau cb.. complain knocks.. whistling.. fire crackers, even the police dun believe ur spinning lies.. ask u to FO
images (1).jpeg

Ho Gau Gan !!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
y should mark andrew yeo call t police? he's not interested ... all these police shit started from u lau cb.. complain knocks.. whistling.. fire crackers, even the police dun believe ur spinning lies.. ask u to FO
View attachment 184023
Ho Gau Gan !!
You mark Andrew yeo son of cum slut hide in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as cum slut are so fake as usual. You are the one keep talking call police. Not me. And so fake pretend don’t understand what I replied to what you said. Hiding in rat hole to attack Gansiokbin a virgin as cum slut is the reason why you didn’t call police. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oar oar oar...fake virgin, 1 hand oar CB...the other, point here... point there... complain tis, complain tat.... real lau kway bui ! :geek:...
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/je...in-as-slut-whore-mistress.336439/post-3799534
Fake is you mark Andrew yeo son of oar cb cum slut whore mistress that is busted on one hand condemn LHY persecution while on the other hand everyday hide in rat hole proud criminal bully dog doing persecution of Gansiokbin a virgin as oar cb cum slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mus b working in a massage palour... today, how many customers let u... Up up up ?
:geek:
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek must be a whore to keep sucking Malaysian criminal bully cock to hide in rat hole abuse and harass Gansiokbin a virgin as a whore. How much are you paid to suck Malaysian criminal cock? Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u're one hornly bitch; keep climbing up on jeremy quek... guess his has to be XXB + XXL
... ur cb must be super wet whenever u climb up on JQ n MAY..still want to act like a virgin? :geek:
Everyday abuse and harassment of Gansiokbin a virgin as horny slut by hiding in rat hole mark Andrew yeo uneducated barbarian criminal bully dog son of horny slut. Pui!