• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marco Polo was impressed by Hokkien BIG ships. Another honorable FACT of Hokkiens achievements

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAB6A024-DE8D-4F71-98CB-6B7FC936E7D8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proving Hokkien ships were world class during Song Dynasty and could have reached America if not for the sabotage of 200 year sea ban from 13xx to 15xx by Ming emperor that deliberately brought chinese people backward when China was already most advanced civilization in the world during Song Dynasty time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More toilet paper ... Lol :biggrin:
What’s new? Dishonorable chinese traitor dog @AhMeng insulting me and Hokkiens based on hot air. He is a pussy that dare not reveal when his pahang grandfather come to Spore from mudland and what’s his dialect group except he is a cross breed. Must be Cantonese Hakka cross breed lah.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What’s new? Dishonorable chinese traitor dog @AhMeng insulting me and Hokkiens based on hot air. He is a pussy that dare not reveal when his pahang grandfather come to Spore from mudland and what’s his dialect group except he is a cross breed. Must be Cantonese Hakka cross breed lah.
You forgot AMDK ... Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
杨育锥说,“华光礁1号”是福船,福船是指福建建造的海船。“水密隔舱,鱼鳞搭接,多重船板”,这三项是福船的标志技术,这是古代中国人海上远洋货船的核心安全保障。本次复原的“华光礁1号”,船长22.43米,有13个水密隔舱,有鱼鳞搭接和重板技艺,采用进口木材,整艘船要耗用木材约160立方米。该船由武汉理工大学设计。

廖军令介绍,“华光礁1号”是我国首次发现的六层船壳板的古船,印证了马可波罗在游记中对“刺桐港建造3层到6层重板结构的远洋海船”的真实性。目前,在我国领海考古发掘的三艘宋代沉船,都是福船。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
杨育锥说,“华光礁1号”是福船,福船是指福建建造的海船。“水密隔舱,鱼鳞搭接,多重船板”,这三项是福船的标志技术,这是古代中国人海上远洋货船的核心安全保障。本次复原的“华光礁1号”,船长22.43米,有13个水密隔舱,有鱼鳞搭接和重板技艺,采用进口木材,整艘船要耗用木材约160立方米。该船由武汉理工大学设计。

廖军令介绍,“华光礁1号”是我国首次发现的六层船壳板的古船,印证了马可波罗在游记中对“刺桐港建造3层到6层重板结构的远洋海船”的真实性。目前,在我国领海考古发掘的三艘宋代沉船,都是福船。
Marco Polo travel account was verified by sunken ships during Song Dynasty that was found in recent decades. Poor Marco Polo was labeled a liar by many angmoh barbarians that didn’t believe his words of how great, big and grand everything in China was. I am in the same league of Marco Polo indeed being called a liar just because I am great and high class while the bastards slandering me liar are 小人 small brain small heart low class barbarians indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya hokkien ships were great, big and grand just like all other things in China then. Kena sabotaged by Ming emperor 200 year sea ban during 13xx to 15xx at the critical period of enlightenment of angmohs! That’s how China end up overtaken by angmohs!
Without this stupid sea ban, hokkien ships would certainly have reached and discovered America!