• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many 野蛮人狗杂种 using my word “good” and my particulars from address to name to insinuate insult me hokkien virgin as prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why some women have 2 condo, one in Jurong and another one in JB
Pui your Jeremy Quek Cantonese mistress prostitute mother phua cb open leg big big no teach raised murderer bastard bully hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin spewing nonsense that degree holder cannot afford to buy $400k condo and cheap condo in jb must sell nude sell cb. You are a murderer hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes scared to be sued, dare not take up my virginity test challenge and investment return challenge all lose to me and you are the prostitute by your own definition. Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine the smelly, old, rotten pussy type also can, others would have 2 towers if open hole and sell.
You Jeremy Quek whore and son of Cantonese prostitute think you are so smart to hide in rat hole use multiple clones one start thread anyhow accuse woman mistress and another clone use my particulars to defame Gansiokbin is mistress are a murderer that should be hanged. Scared to be sued evil coward criminal bully murderer Pui!
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

Quote Reply

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin big whore
@lostvirgin Jeremy Quek want to win last word spamming evil filthy lies to harm people destroy people’s life with your son of Cantonese prostitute pride go to my Facebook to do your defamation crimes to Gansiokbin smear and persecute Hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. See whether I can sue you or not. You murderer rapist that should be hanged Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you didn't mentioned, I also never thought of it.
Gansiokbin confirmed is banned by all the rides and food deliveries company.
She tried to sell dirty things in carousell also got problems :rolleyes:
Self admitted Cantonese thief scammer sell illegal goods and get jailed is you. Everything that you murderer bullies accused and persecuted people for is always you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid slutwhore, now the daotao have to go in squat as well. Suay to be involved with this kind of cunt.

Come out he will oar her ginbye hard.
Grab delivery she opens door naked, seduces the Mudd with her curry beef.

Syed Putra was a victim.

This Ganslutbin's cheebye needs to be cut off and sealed.
Pui you Jeremy Quek dog and prostitute of Malaysian persecuting your so called fellow citizen to death should be hanged. 贱货!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
葡萄本不酸
人妻不可貪
本來下面乾
修身養性安

李,聶挪大師
Scary is you Cantonese 小三 and son of self admitted dirty slut prostitute that no money go party by open leg big big act holy persecute others for what you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are. You unrepentant act innocent murderer criminal bully should be hanged Pui!
@NanoSpeed aka @whistling your self admitted dirty slut mother is the one that is wet Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you happiness in your life. You are in obvious desperation for it. For the record, I don't have any clones. I find the concept cowardly and the execution tiresome.

And here I was just about to thank you for your efforts in DNA analysis and you irritate me with your attention-seeking antics.
Number of sad, lonely shit-stirrers in ginfreely's house : 1
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, even got rejected while dressing like a slut to lure ljm, who then complained to kt latha who took one look at siaolang and then had a pui-pui moment :eek:
Another no morals no capability Cantonese dog son of prostitute living on handout doing defamation crimes to me 无中生有with Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask then hokkien slutty woman look for who? AMDK boss like LJM? then if AMDK boss show no interest but prefer KTLatha, then become siaolangchee and harass sinkie men offline and online to revenge the rejection by AMDK boss LJM?
Pui you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT 小三ADULTERER everyday hide in rat hole 无中生有do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin spamming lies non stop when I already detailed everything clearly and said I never talk to LJ McCully beyond work Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是一个臭名昭著的放荡女人
Tsk tsk tsk 嘴巴放干净广东狗杂种you evil shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant do defamation to me dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death called hokkien virgin 放荡when your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS THE 放荡妇女 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ! GermanHakka dog ... tia my 恩师 gong her SFC episode is well-documented in this forum. You don't pretend you don't know what happened.

Don't 无中生有, understand ? 真是勾践
It’s a fact that I put down in full details the sexual harassment by kt latha and LJ McCully endorsing her bullying and I blasted at him as well as all of what I have done for SFC and how evil ingrate LJ Mccully dissed me in meeting and bullied me as a finance manager despite everything that I have done for SFC. I have ZERO friendliness and conversations with LJ Mccully beyond work let alone seduced him Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist everything to sexual issues lah.

This is called 識英雄,重英雄。

師父有情有義,you this type German-Hakka hybrid 野蠻人 will not understand lah.

Fuck your housemate then don't want to marry her. Pui! 真是賤 … at least do a fake wedding then annul later mah. KNN, no eyes see.
Tsk tsk tsk link me to housemate when I am no one’s house mate before I get married and some more so kind so stupid let my ex husband stay in our matrimonial home for free for more than six months before our wedding while I lived in my OWN condo. I swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on this. Now your turn Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute to swear if I Gansiokbin is a virgin BEFORE (unfortunately after too) wedding and not house mate you die a violent death. No swear means you are telling lies and as usual think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preview of our chicken.

View attachment 206483
@ginfreely your lobang got many herbs and spices inside? Your tunnel looks well seasoned, they managed to clean out the curry?
@ginfreely slutty bin, your cheebye is really glorious, such a big piece, looks good when you trim off all the callus on the entrance.

Fuck how many men so far?
Prostitute slut mistress is all you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese whore mother Pui!