• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many 野蛮人狗杂种 using my word “good” and my particulars from address to name to insinuate insult me hokkien virgin as prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common looks of hokkien kway
View attachment 205422
REPEATEDLY 做假害人的野蛮人狗杂种 Jeremy Quek 下贱货hole seller prostitute is you and that photo with ugly small teeth is your Cantonese prostitute mother Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sentosa cove was the culprit that caused gansiokbin to become what she is today - a chicken from imh:cool:

@ginfreely
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CHEAT MONEY son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women prostitute cheat money to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Undeniable Proof that Hokkien woman GANSIOKBIN is vulgar and crass!
%E8%B3%A4%E5%A5%B3%E4%BA%BA.png

Crass is your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER that obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised 贱男人小三ADULTERER with cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy and vulgar is you use your Ccb mouth to defame woman as prostitute and deserve vulgarities in return. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin 六亲不任 when snatching inheritance
Knnbccb spamming lies non stop dare not answer when are you Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF THAT CHEAY MONEY going to swear to die a violent death for all false statements defaming Gansiokbin? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye seller still want to act virgin.
You Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @Balls2Uaka @sbfuncke aka @GUDANGARAM etc are the one acting decent in Facebook acting kind in one clone doing crimes in another clone whereas I am a victim of vicious crimes by you 野蛮人狗杂种 and hokkien virgin impossible to be hole seller acting nothing. I never deny I talked to people that I liked to talk to but I don’t have sex with anyone and not so cheap to sell nude sell cb unlike your Cantonese mother and your own kind cheap women 敢卖身不敢认is your own kind sell nude sell cb women Pui!

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
假处女
贱货
不要脸的鸡
Fake is you ownself 小三act righteous persecute me hokkien virgin as what you are and act kind in one clone while doing crimes in another same fake as your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 敢卖身不敢承认事你们呸

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mother and you also slutty and dirty
You evil coward bully Cantonese dog son of prostitute want to win last word spamming lies of me and my mother go to my Facebook while it’s a FACT THAT YOU SELF ADMITTED YOUR MOTHER IS DIRTY SLUT PUI!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u peeping tom here men talk about women must be today got urge to have sex is it? Tsk tsk ... so 犯贱 one...
犯贱is you self admitted 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER whereas obviously it’s you or rather your clone @NanoSpeed that keep upping this thread around me talking about woman having sex and use words like consummation before or after marriage to lure me here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya.
Leave the driving to the man.
She should just stuck to her passenger seat and do her stuff(which she's good at)
Pui you 野蛮人Cantonese dog son of prostitute using my word insinuating insult me non stop. Your mother wife daughter are the mistress prostitute good at sucking cock Pui!