• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN WITH DEGREE SAYS HE RATHER WORK FOOD DELIVERY THAN OFFICE JOBS

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, dumb sinkies continue to be brainwashed into taking up food delivery jobs so that Ceca cockroaches can come in and takeover all the other jobs.
During my trips overseas to the major cities of developed nations, I notice that my Uber or taxi driver is usually a foreigner from a Third World country who is performing a job that locals shun. Tragically, the roles are reversed in S'pore where foreigners are enjoying the good life while many local graduates are PHV drivers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my trips overseas to the major cities of developed nations, I notice that my Uber or taxi driver is usually a foreigner from a Third World country who is performing a job that locals shun. Tragically, the roles are reversed in S'pore where foreigners are enjoying the good life while many local graduates are PHV drivers.
Quiet! The locals voted for it!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Degrees are useless when you can learn everything from coursera udemy youtube these days
Maybe if you want to do useless shit as a hobby.

But to get a job, now that's different. Sure, we have the occasional Upton University bullshit from the CECAs, but by and large, you still need the degree to step into the door of a company first.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe if you want to do useless shit as a hobby.

But to get a job, now that's different. Sure, we have the occasional Upton University bullshit from the CECAs, but by and large, you still need the degree to step into the door of a company first.
Any type of cert is useless without experience to backup your claims, maybe it's time to ask why foreign cunts can get jobs with their foreign degrees but sinkies with sinkie degrees struggle despite having honors and high GPAs

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah...he know he will not get Good Ending in this type of corporate cukture de woh
1000031776.jpg

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any type of cert is useless without experience to backup your claims, maybe it's time to ask why foreign cunts can get jobs with their foreign degrees but sinkies with sinkie degrees struggle despite having honors and high GPAs
Sinkie come in slightly higher pay than the coolie foreigners they jealous and ganged. In the end also can't survived one. Dominantion by foriengers plus sinkie also CB don't protect one another. So here is fck up unless born rich.