• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Lost and depressed” young man turns to food delivery to make ends meet after losing job

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking up a mechanic course in car or motorbike or bicycle also good , all need repair n maintenan ce.

Should learn EV repair
Many of my friend in car garage business here or jiuhu face EV talent shortage issue

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
HR and manning agencies before jiu hu student graduate, already in jiu hu universities recruiting, especially those who are multilingual. For sinkie based multinationals mostly.
Upon joining, after probationary period in jiu hu office, they are given housing plus car loan. ( its a form of bondage to deter from job hopping).
Then only they are sent to sinkie to work.. entire family given PR if they want. All processed by the firm. Or HR agencies. With option of a citizenship.
That ish the missing data that i was ponder why BTO are filled new kampong talents. Good advice, Cik :smile:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should just change his race to Indian, give himself an Indian name, and then change nationality to Ceca. Companies will be lining up to hire him.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is, EV is not suppose to require any repair. It's batteries and motors are designed to work forever.
KEyword ish "supposed"
Because EV tech is badly understood by our car mechanics...it is a different Ball Game

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KEyword ish "supposed"
Because EV tech is badly understood by our car mechanics...it is a different Ball Game
IF there is any fault in EV, you need to replace the faulty unit. So battery replacement is horrendously expensive. Same probably for motors.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is true sia. All MNC and sme recognise jihu degree and and accept them. Many got pr and citizen without servicing NS.

Got one co I remember they force the locals to leave while keep the long term pass holder not even pr. Then some locals left they replaced another long pass holder.

Temasek co locals hard to go in and also must see good NS testimony! Totally fck up!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF there is any fault in EV, you need to replace the faulty unit. So battery replacement is horrendously expensive. Same probably for motors.
Need to "balance" the system loading impedence..quite a lot of work and indepth knowledge involved for these complex electro-mechanical system...

My mechanics friends all face jin sour as business shrinking year-on-year is significant threat for long term survival

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best piece of advice: Stop voting for PAP

Also logistics too bad I can't help limpei is from IT

Logistics no use one. Mostly also jihu and some prc coolies snatched all these easy jobs. Engineering or technician also those jihu degree snatched the jobs. Admin also those jihu lady snatched if they can't find local girls to work. Admin mostly want girls to do but still have some guys. Here already fck up!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is true sia. All MNC and sme recognise jihu degree and and accept them. Many got pr and citizen without servicing NS.

Got one co I remember they force the locals to leave while keep the long term pass holder not even pr. Then some locals left they replaced another long pass holder.

Temasek co locals hard to go in and also must see good NS testimony! Totally fck up!
U sum up directly n correctly on the spot.Sinkees are farkedup .What's in it for sinkees? Nothing !

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sum up directly n correctly on the spot.Sinkees are farkedup .What's in it for sinkees? Nothing !
The civil servant sector scare to vote opposition as they scare got record. So most of them will vote pap.

Absolutely nothing. Need to have scholar and have to be very book smart to have ntu or nus cert or sign on. Plus here sinkie also poke sinkie backside one knn. No nationality one. Serve NS still poke one another in corporate company. Best is still jihu kia. Can blend in as Chinese and don't need serve NS. Act poor.

Then many jihu kia high position and sinkie under them. Sinkie here is a prostitute land tat is why got legal chickens and also let foreigners to have high status over sinkie. Sinkie here must born rich or else jialat.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The civil servant sector scare to vote opposition as they scare got record. So most of them will vote pap.

Absolutely nothing. Need to have scholar and have to be very book smart to have ntu or nus cert or sign on. Plus here sinkie also poke sinkie backside one knn. No nationality one. Serve NS still poke one another in corporate company. Best is still jihu kia. Can blend in as Chinese and don't need serve NS. Act poor.

Then many jihu kia high position and sinkie under them. Sinkie here is a prostitute land tat is why got legal chickens and also let foreigners to have high status over sinkie. Sinkie here must born rich or else jialat.
Many sinkees still stupid n ignorant or don't want to know the truth n just pass the day .If they know more of the truth,they become more depressed.Sinkees are farked up!

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go inside logistics companies, I am dealing with loads of JHKs whether in warehousing, 3rd Party, imports or exports documentation. If really want Singapore back for sinkies, got to get foreign Pmets out first. Surprised sinkies will want to work in logistics. Thought sinkies don't want so FTs took it.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go inside logistics companies, I am dealing with loads of JHKs whether in warehousing, 3rd Party, imports or exports documentation. If really want Singapore back for sinkies, got to get foreign Pmets out first. Surprised sinkies will want to work in logistics. Thought sinkies don't want so FTs took it.
Sinkeed are farked up!