• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN WENT TAIWAN, SAYS GIRLS THERE ALL ‘OPEN’ & ‘ITCHY’ NOT LIKE SG ‘DEAD FISH’

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add that very recently another small little things in life also made me triple chop and confirm that we are living in a unnatural world.
Things cannot be so coincident one.

Recently I was at a mall and one of my aunt called me asking how we getting on etc, and while speaking with her over the phone, I saw from far away her sis (my another aunt). There were no contact with either one of us within this past 6 mths.
How is it possible for this to happen?
The probability is zero.
Why I didn't see the other aunt before or after the call? And the venue itself is also no way for a coincident to happen.

Above stated is real as pearl.
@Leongsam
This is why I believe my mentor is still a virgin.

It isn't coincidental, but through self-discipline and high moral values, she alone decides to remain a virgin. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why I believe my mentor is still a virgin.

It isn't coincidental, but through self-discipline and high moral values, she alone decides to remain a virgin. :biggrin:
Like this also can link to virgin. OK ok.
your mentor 拜天空 one so she is a virgin by the unnatural sky air force :biggrin: