• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love the pink and gold in my old style bathroom! Thanks much to my friend for helping me on the transformation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think unlikely is a real friend.
It's either a imaginary friend or the contractor who saboed her.

If is a real friend, this friend will be stunned upon Google the big dirty name.
Real friend or fake friend I paid him for his work with Money not sex Pui!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
images

article-1362479-0D71FAF2000005DC-404_634x924-206x300.jpg

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Cantonese criminal dog and your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT MOTHER that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised immoral dishonorable criminal bully twist virgin and pink to whore Pui!
You don't believe me never-ending. You go make a poll in Reddit and invite comments. You will probably get the same comments like it look like a Thai whorehouse bathroom.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
She will say all those people in reddit are Jeremy quek.
Reddit people more neutral as she has not harass them before. But I am sure once she posted in Reddit, she will get the same opinion as here and start to harass them there too. Typical siaolang who is mentally abnormal..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reddit people more neutral as she has not harass them before. But I am sure once she posted in Reddit, she will get the same opinion as here and start to harass them there too. Typical siaolang who is mentally abnormal..
That's why I always say she is a dumb ass. Lol