• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I came to S'pore to study because Ben was enlisted for NS

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be wrong here. Was in Geylang last week and saw an ah neh FT took a $150 category gal to bonk. In the past, hardly any such deals.

LOL. Surprise surprise. who wanna bonk a piece of walking shit anyway? Stank to high heavens. LOL !!!

Last edited:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part that i hightlighted in red is really riddiculous. These minorities don't mind dating chinese women and local women don't mind dating ang mohs yet the moment the genders change in interracial dating get all green eyed.

In this country we have the most sensitive, double standard kind of ppl. They don't mind being racist to a chinese like charging him more in certain stalls for eg.
Yup got see this phenomenon quite often. :biggrin: Other races will give green-eyed stares, wondering why ang moh dating a "Chinese nerd".

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha cheers to that and they're not only jealous but have double standards.
Let them eat vinegar. I cannot take the double standards too.

All I want is nihon-jin women. :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

I am sure you are not looking for a sinkie woman too.

Regardless, cheers to you friend even though we have different views in other areas. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese women not easy to hook too. Must speak Japanese, earn decent amount of money and be 'man'. But I think the reward can be very worth the time. Of course, must watch out for city girls from Tokyo.

I'm learning some conversational japanese. Grammar and verbs are pretty similar to chinese.

Jap girls do look like chinese girls. There's not much difference seriously. I have been mistaken for a jap by japanese ppl.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm learning some conversational japanese. Grammar and verbs are pretty similar to chinese.

Jap girls do look like chinese girls. There's not much difference seriously. I have been mistaken for a jap by japanese ppl.
What a coincidence. I am learning Japanese as a whole. As you said, it is 60% like Chinese.

I am learning Japanese as I may want to move to Japan in the future, now saving up as much as I can. But definitely not going Tokyo, lifestyle is like Singapore on steroids. :biggrin:

But at least Jap girls still got some loyalty, won't dump the husband so easily unlike Chinese girls when they see another rich man.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hi, Dana here, found this site after googling my name after realizing my story went on newasia. :/

I just wanted to agree that yes, I have big hips. I completely forgot that all men prefer women with no hips, butts, or boobs! My mistake. :eek: Oh and yeah, there are probably lots of more "chio bu" in Cali than I am... oh well. Plastic surgery can?? :wink:

And I don't have an asian fetish. Like at all. I have no race preference for men. :smile:

Googling the name "Dana" brought you to this site? I am amazed! :oIo:

honeyy

People in the US treat people who go into the armed forces very differently from Singaporeans.

This is very true, they are seen and treated as heroes. Also, military wives are big on being faithful to their men.

glockman said:
Googling the name "Dana" brought you to this site? I am amazed!

Nope, but Googling "Dana and Ben stomp" did. :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, Dana here, found this site after googling my name after realizing my story went on newasia. :/

I just wanted to agree that yes, I have big hips. I completely forgot that all men prefer women with no hips, butts, or boobs! My mistake. :eek: Oh and yeah, there are probably lots of more "chio bu" in Cali than I am... oh well. Plastic surgery can?? :wink:

And I don't have an asian fetish. Like at all. I have no race preference for men. :smile:

I just want to say you are HOT, dump him and come with me.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be wrong here. Was in Geylang last week and saw an ah neh FT took a $150 category gal to bonk. In the past, hardly any such deals.

You are not quite right either.

Those working in the brothels are more likely to accept clients of different races.

If it were FLs operating independently, hardly any of them would be willing to transact with ah nehs for, you know, the usual reasons.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not quite right either.

Those working in the brothels are more likely to accept clients of different races.

If it were FLs operating independently, hardly any of them would be willing to transact with ah nehs for, you know, the usual reasons.

If free go check out yourself.

FLs take in anybody as long as money is paid. For licensed gals, in the past they don't do ah nehs. Only some do with negros and the OKTs will know who these gals are.