• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorong 13 Geylang Incident

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro golden dragon any news on the reason why they clash?:confused:

Was told over staring incident while inside. Escalated to a fight and then activation for more muscles. Always avoid places where youngsters congregate. If have drinks and charbors, in youngsters' joint, sure good chance for fights.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told over staring incident while inside. Escalated to a fight and then activation for more muscles. Always avoid places where youngsters congregate. If have drinks and charbors, in youngsters' joint, sure good chance for fights.

I guess that is being young, betcha when you were young you were like that, what we can rash, virile & reckless!! Now only the PRC mei mei give you the stares, then you clash!! heh heh heh

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Pagar, Orchard Towers and remnants of Paramount at surrounding areas.

Bro Narong and Bro Equalisation.. wat's so gud abt pinoys here? All looks dam Fugly!!
My fren went to pinoyland showed me a pic of a gal he met when he was there on biz trip.. DAM CHIO SIA!!
The better looking ones dun come here leh...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narong and Bro Equalisation.. wat's so gud abt pinoys here? All looks dam Fugly!!
My fren went to pinoyland showed me a pic of a gal he met when he was there on biz trip.. DAM CHIO SIA!!

Singapore gets the worse. The best stay home. The better ones go to Japan.

When it comes to maids, Singapore even gets the worst lot. Maids are paid much higher in Malaysia than over here. The same is true in Hong Kong. THe maid agencies will only send the worse lot here.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay far far away from places like this, Too old for fights and worst of all fighting because of trivial matters etc accidental bumps, staring or because a whore sat at another paying customers lap for too long.

I'm too kiasi to entertain gangsters and I got way too much on the line to lose..

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore gets the worse. The best stay home. The better ones go to Japan.

When it comes to maids, Singapore even gets the worst lot. Maids are paid much higher in Malaysia than over here. The same is true in Hong Kong. THe maid agencies will only send the worse lot here.

Agreed!
Even PRC chicks olso same.. the best ones reserved for commy party and PRC rich man own use..
I heard from a fren working in HK.. the maids there r really better looking too.. she says quite a number of cases where hubbies dump wives for maids.. n one even said he did so cos the maid can "clean, cook and sing to him.." whereas his HK wife only nags, complains and spends his money on branded handbags and clothings.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed!
Even PRC chicks olso same.. the best ones reserved for commy party and PRC rich man own use..
I heard from a fren working in HK.. the maids there r really better looking too.. she says quite a number of cases where hubbies dump wives for maids.. n one even said he did so cos the maid can "clean, cook and sing to him.." whereas his HK wife only nags, complains and spends his money on branded handbags and clothings.

When the old bastard said that Singaporean women will become maids he was not joking and exaggerating. He was talking the truth. In a few years' time as our neighbours get richer, the demand for maids will increase. Together with increasing wealth, they will be able to pay higher wages for their maids. The salary of a maid will overseas will be higher than what our cleaners earn.

In 5 to 10 years, it will not be a stretch of the imagination that Malaysians can pay their maids the equivalent of $800 Sing dollars a month. How many 50 year old Singaporeans will take on maid jobs overseas. Housing and food provided and they get to safe a bulk of their money. Singapore as a cuntry and as a people are in a decline.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies no need go overseas...,
Stay here be maids to all the FTs and elites can liao...
ITE should start a certification course catering to school leavers.

When the old bastard said that Singaporean women will become maids he was not joking and exaggerating. He was talking the truth. In a few years' time as our neighbours get richer, the demand for maids will increase. Together with increasing wealth, they will be able to pay higher wages for their maids. The salary of a maid will overseas will be higher than what our cleaners earn.

In 5 to 10 years, it will not be a stretch of the imagination that Malaysians can pay their maids the equivalent of $800 Sing dollars a month. How many 50 year old Singaporeans will take on maid jobs overseas. Housing and food provided and they get to safe a bulk of their money. Singapore as a cuntry and as a people are in a decline.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i agree with u...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess that is being young, betcha when you were young you were like that, what we can rash, virile & reckless!! Now only the PRC mei mei give you the stares, then you clash!! heh heh heh

Yes, sir. Young and reckless then. Very lucky never kena rioting charges or unlawful assembly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stay far far away from places like this, Too old for fights and worst of all fighting because of trivial matters etc accidental bumps, staring or because a whore sat at another paying customers lap for too long.

I'm too kiasi to entertain gangsters and I got way too much on the line to lose..

The company you keep also important. Some people are extremely nice and harmless when sober. When intoxicated, escalate to being a monster. When they start trouble and you leave, bei steady. You stay and get involved, big headache will follow. It's a lose-lose situation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly it might come to this.

Its one reason that I have always advocated emigration for the young ones. This govt has lost its way. You cannot depend on the PAP at all.

Countries like Australia, Canada etc have so much opportunities, so much space and they protect their own citizens.

Sinkies no need go overseas...,
Stay here be maids to all the FTs and elites can liao...
ITE should start a certification course catering to school leavers.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! this map must be included in all STPB maps, given out to all visitors to SINgapore!!, "Geylang, sipaku Geylang"..

Geylang Si Paku Geylang,
Geylang Si Rama-rama,
Pulang, marilah pulang,
Marilah pulang, bersama-sama....

Hello brother,

Did you learn pop songs at Raffles Hall?

I am a true blooded Rafflesian, including years at RH at Nassim Road.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaa. I never deny kio-kuaying. I am a regular in Geylang. To me, if bo kio kuay, might as well stop living. A person my age, time is running out.

Hi Brother [GoldenDragon],

You are relatively young.
Just try to remain healthy and fit.
May be eat more fruits, inlcuding blue berries and black berries, as well as some walnuts and almonds.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am waiting to read what the Chinese press report. No point I say which gang and they report it, right? If they pay me, maybe I can assist. This case can be solved in 48 hrs with multiple arrests. No big deal. Just press the right buttons or squueze some lumpars and there will be full disclosure. If SSB/CID bo intel, better to be Boy Scouts.

May be the SPF should activate you from your retirement.
Perhaps, you could be their informer with special and prompt intel.