• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorong 13 Geylang Incident

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://geylangchecker.blogspot.sg/

l9J1C.jpg

http://www.irbstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ISP9950

If you let any woman have access to your personal computer, you're doing it wrong.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few thing never let u women touch
1. Wallet
2. Handphone
3. Computer/notebook.

I will never never let them touch. PC will have password. New smart phone also have password.
Wallet tell her dont touch, if touch meaning not respect u?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Few thing MUST let u women touch
1. lumpar
2. lanjiao
3. neh neh
4. karchng

if no touch meaning not respect u.

I agree, it is good manners to open yourself up to a woman on any date. Mind, soul and most importantly body :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Wallet
2. Handphone
3. Computer/notebook.

I will never never let them touch. PC will have password. New smart phone also have password.

What about my zipper? Can let them touch? :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Wallet
2. Handphone
3. Computer/notebook.

4. Bankbook
5. Your collected toys
6. Passport
7. Photo album

Just follow a simple rule: don't bring a woman home. Go to her place, have sex with her and leave. If she's not living alone, do it in a car or in a hotel room.
It also helps if she doesn't know where you live, because it is less messy when you want to get rid of her. No stalking or screaming drama outside your place.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4. Bankbook
5. Your collected toys
6. Passport
7. Photo album

Just follow a simple rule: don't bring a woman home. Go to her place, have sex with her and leave. If she's not living alone, do it in a car or in a hotel room. It also helps if she doesn't know where you live, because it is less messy when you want to get rid of her. No stalking or screaming drama outside your place.
Haiz, this is number 1 rule, don't eat where you....(literally) and I'm not referinng to office trysts etc. :confused:

jw5

Loyal
Just follow a simple rule: don't bring a woman home. Go to her place, have sex with her and leave. If she's not living alone, do it in a car or in a hotel room.
It also helps if she doesn't know where you live, because it is less messy when you want to get rid of her. No stalking or screaming drama outside your place.

In addition, make sure you dispose the used condom elsewhere, not in her home.
You wouldn't want to leave any dna trace behind, so that means no licking either.

M

Mdm Tang

Thur nite / Fri Early morning biz as normal .

they got the trouble makers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wouldn't want to leave any dna trace behind, so that means no licking either.

I use vibrator & wash with soap after use, that should remove DNA traces right?:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Licking can but later make sure you wash it off clean, use fingers to run and rub from outer rim and slowly going inside to clean off all trace every nook and corner