• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local men going for Thai mistresses

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD, wat the criteria to be duck? instead of ramba the chicks and give them tips, might as well they give me tips.:biggrin:
can ramba and gt money take, not bad lah.:biggrin:

Hahahaa, based on self description, only Ramseth qualifies! I have seen these ducks. They are usually tall, good looking and fair. Where to find dark-skinned PRC males other than construction sites?

Ducks don't always enjoy their clients' company. What if an old fat smelly lady 'sayboke' you? You may puke, bro. All professions come with occupational hazard, tiok bo?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaa, based on self description, only Ramseth qualifies! I have seen these ducks. They are usually tall, good looking and fair. Where to find dark-skinned PRC males other than construction sites?

Ducks don't always enjoy their clients' company. What if an old fat smelly lady 'sayboke' you? You may puke, bro. All professions come with occupational hazard, tiok bo?
also must handle gays hor.......alot of rich lao gays also go to this joints to look for action....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also must handle gays hor.......alot of rich lao gays also go to this joints to look for action....

Thanks. Wasn't aware of what you highlighted but it makes sense.

Quite a number of these ducks boast some triad connection in China. In S'pore, someone will 'protect' these joints in case hubbies come looking for their spouses. My friend protects one and his job is to 'neutralise' these incidents when it takes place.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When duck joints first opened here, ducks were Thai males. After a short while, PRC males proliferated the market coz Thai males had problems communicating to local tai tais and PRC nightlife gals.
b4 dat it was pinoy, isnt it? ...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tio lor but then for the $$$ there sure to be sacrifice.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. The key question in all these transactions is, is it worth it? If can paint HC or LWL just once and be taken care till I mati, I sure paint! Even if GCB size, PAINT!
bud, i can say...you are the man.:biggrin:
hope u can hook 1 soon.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes beats me as well.......chicken and duck talk how to have relationship even if the sex is mindblowing.....
that is why i dun fancy viet birds.....even those who can speak basic mandrain.....cannot communicate is a big turn off

Reminds me of my first Thai girlfriend. She could only speak a few common English phrases and I couldn't speak Thai at all beyond sawat dee khrap. She said nevermind, she'd bring me home and teach me Thai provided I had the time to stay. She said she's not as smart as me, hard for her to learn more English, but I'm smart, should be able to learn Thai quickly. Now, I'm not saying myself smart, that's not the point. The point is her feminine skill in humility in handling man and the encouragement she gave.

At her home, a moobaan type on outskirt of Bangkok, I learned my Ko Kai Kho Khai with her little brother, 6 years old at that time, as my tutor. He taught me how to read his kindergarten Ko Kai Kho Khai chart (Thai equivalent to our kindergarten ABC chart). My first lesson in Thai, those were the days.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with enough motivation you can achieve the impossible
i think the men who start to learn thai got a similar story one way or the other :biggrin:

Reminds me of my first Thai girlfriend. She could only speak a few common English phrases and I couldn't speak Thai at all beyond sawat dee khrap. She said nevermind, she'd bring me home and teach me Thai provided I had the time to stay. She said she's not as smart as me, hard for her to learn more English, but I'm smart, should be able to learn Thai quickly. Now, I'm not saying myself smart, that's not the point. The point is her feminine skill in humility in handling man and the encouragement she gave.

At her home, a moobaan type on outskirt of Bangkok, I learned my Ko Kai Kho Khai with her little brother, 6 years old at that time, as my tutor. He taught me how to read his kindergarten Ko Kai Kho Khai chart (Thai equivalent to our kindergarten ABC chart). My first lesson in Thai, those were the days.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with enough motivation you can achieve the impossible
i think the men who start to learn thai got a similar story one way or the other :biggrin:

Quite a tragic sob story. Actually that brother was her half brother. She was 20 then and her birth father ran road long ago. Her mother remarried later and from her stepfather came her half brother. And he ran road too. Fortunately, her mother could farm and she was educated enough to be a bank clerk by then.

I could tell that she wants to marry a foreigner, any man as long as not Thai, and I happened to be at the right place at the right time. I could understand her sentiment from her experience too. Sadly, when my time was up, I had to go back to US. I was already highwiring between Singapore exit permit and US green card and couldn't possibly complicate matters further.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite a tragic sob story. Actually that brother was her half brother. She was 20 then and her birth father ran road long ago. Her mother remarried later and from her stepfather came her half brother. And he ran road too. Fortunately, her mother could farm and she was educated enough to be a bank clerk by then.

I could tell that she wants to marry a foreigner, any man as long as not Thai, and I happened to be at the right place at the right time. I could understand her sentiment from her experience too. Sadly, when my time was up, I had to go back to US. I was already highwiring between Singapore exit permit and US green card and couldn't possibly complicate matters further.

Why not thai men?

Based on her experiences with her 2 fathers that thai men are bad?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

But eventually you still have to rely on the sister to teach you words like nom and hee right ?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need to say lah, just pull down the bras and suck, just pull down the panties and fuck LOL

Last edited:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. The key question in all these transactions is, is it worth it? If can paint HC or LWL just once and be taken care till I mati, I sure paint! Even if GCB size, PAINT!
I admire your guts, broGD! Yeast n HPV are my main worries....Hahaha!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you paint HC you will not be taken care till you mati. You will become the PM instead.

btw, what's the big deal about painting ? Every girl who has a b/f would have received frequent painting. It's not as if one is looking for a 9-inch tool, which is far and few between.