• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local men going for Thai mistresses

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes its a sad fuck losers forum.....for those in denial. i went in to fuck some of them and they banned me :biggrin:
knn some fuckers spent a fortune but never get to even fuck the birds....knn malu to tell people i got such loser fellow singaporeans

Well some sections of the forum are good. Like which thai disco is nice etc. Overall nothing much to read over there unless you just want info.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well some sections of the forum are good. Like which thai disco is nice etc. Overall nothing much to read over there unless you just want info.
The reviews are fucking biased.....they cover those that advertised there. That's why you dun see anyone posting bad things....they are all deleted. Its a feel good pat back politically correct forum.....all the sad fucks are in denial even if they see their 'girlfriends' check in hotel with the other guys.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reviews are fucking biased.....they cover those that advertised there. That's why you dun see anyone posting bad things....they are all deleted. Its a feel good pat back politically correct forum.....all the sad fucks are in denial even if they see their 'girlfriends' check in hotel with the other guys.

Ah i see. It's said that these thai disco gals are higher classed than those that work in the fishtanks? Some of them seem to be spending alot more money than what is required of a thai girl?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah i see. It's said that these thai disco gals are higher classed than those that work in the fishtanks? Some of them seem to be spending alot more money than what is required of a thai girl?

Like the italian and spanish football leagues, the best are in their own countries......those that come to sinkieland to work as coyotes or singers because they cmi at home....stupid sad fucks spending fortune and yet still not getting any.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes its a sad fuck losers forum.....for those in denial. i went in to fuck some of them and they banned me :biggrin:
knn some fuckers spent a fortune but never get to even fuck the birds....knn malu to tell people i got such loser fellow singaporeans

This sounds bad. Sinkie men are all 多情种 ah? Tio pwned by Sinkie women, PRC women and now Thai women?

The only thing I am serious about when go play is not to be serious.

I just wanna enhance the overall experience with all the gfe gao gao thrown in by the girl. No harm done at the end of day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is these youngsters go with intention to find wives.
knn there have been instances where the female singer was bonking another member of the band while the clueless 'boyfriend' still brought everyone out for dinner.
Sad fucks these losers and they are getting younger....perhaps got no time to pursue any relationships before due to sinkie girls, NS and pressures of work/studies...

This sounds bad. Sinkie men are all 多情种 ah? Tio pwned by Sinkie women, PRC women and now Thai women?

The only thing I am serious about when go play is not to be serious.

I just wanna enhance the overall experience with all the gfe gao gao thrown in by the girl. No harm done at the end of day.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai women gaining popularity is because of the thai theme discos that have been sprouting up.....these place are like those HFJs.....

Agree. Thai discos is the causal factor. I find it strange that despite language barrier, people can fall in love, divorce and re-marry.

When duck joints first opened here, ducks were Thai males. After a short while, PRC males proliferated the market coz Thai males had problems communicating to local tai tais and PRC nightlife gals.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, has to be the Thai discos. Went there a few times. Love the sing and dance routines! :biggrin:

Other than that not really my kind of joint.

Some simple English should suffice to get things started.

Agree. Thai discos is the causal factor. I find it strange that despite language barrier, people can fall in love, divorce and re-marry.

When duck joints first opened here, ducks were Thai males. After a short while, PRC males proliferated the market coz Thai males had problems communicating to local tai tais and PRC nightlife gals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes more and more duck joints now......me friend in the business says ducks are the new growth sector......thais males still have got their niche....some PRCs males really cannot make it

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes beats me as well.......chicken and duck talk how to have relationship even if the sex is mindblowing.....
that is why i dun fancy viet birds.....even those who can speak basic mandrain.....cannot communicate is a big turn off

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tell you a sad fuck story. I happen to know two Thai girls separately and both have Singkie boyfriends and I understand damn well to do and young, one stay in Grange Road and the other Lonnie. Both have babies. The fuck thing is they told their Singkie men the kid is his but told be the truth its their Thai long term boyfriends'. Sinkie men paid a lot of money to buy them houses and cars but they live with their Thai boyfriends. If only I know the Sinkies I sure expose because this is damn stupid fuck cheat.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro GD, wat the criteria to be duck? instead of ramba the chicks and give them tips, might as well they give me tips.:biggrin:
can ramba and gt money take, not bad lah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, has to be the Thai discos. Went there a few times. Love the sing and dance routines! :biggrin:

Other than that not really my kind of joint.

Some simple English should suffice to get things started.

I've been to a couple of these Thai joints. Maybe it is my age. The music is just too loud for me. Last visit was 2 yrs ago at City Plaza, level 3 I think. Called Royal Club or something like that. After an hr, I left but head kena headache from the music. Took me 30 minutes to overcome the headache. So, it is either KTV or HFJ for me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you a sad fuck story. I happen to know two Thai girls separately and both have Singkie boyfriends and I understand damn well to do and young, one stay in Grange Road and the other Lonnie. Both have babies. The fuck thing is they told their Singkie men the kid is his but told be the truth its their Thai long term boyfriends'. Sinkie men paid a lot of money to buy them houses and cars but they live with their Thai boyfriends. If only I know the Sinkies I sure expose because this is damn stupid fuck cheat.

Even local tycoon nephew also kena gongtao.......wanted to marry a flower girl........family reject LL keep as mistress though he not married.......open disco to let the girl be singer....buy house buy car...........but the girl outside steal eat with thai boy LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD, wat the criteria to be duck? instead of ramba the chicks and give them tips, might as well they give me tips.:biggrin:
can ramba and gt money take, not bad lah.:biggrin:
you look like stepfan chow then fail....must have good looks and good body...can sing and dance........most important can sian lao goh charbo

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes more and more duck joints now......me friend in the business says ducks are the new growth sector......thais males still have got their niche....some PRCs males really cannot make it

From what I hear, PRC ducks are dominating the market. Many mamasans, 'sing mas', hostesses, singers patronised these joints after work to get the affection and attention of these ducks. Was told gals are more 'garang' when hang flowers. I reckoned this is so coz all these gals' $$$ come easily.

Duck biz predominantly starts after 3am to cater to nightlife gals. Not too sure if all the joints are doing well. Visited one joint at Balmoral about 18 months ago. They ran into some trouble recently coz of a fight. All charged, incarcerated and deported. Lady boss has a few other outlets.