• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local men going for Thai mistresses

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

According to a senior lawyer, 20% of local adultery cases now involve Thai women.

Divorce lawyer Chen Xiu Jin told Lianhe Wanbao about this new trend, and added that the men involved are usually professionals below the age of 40. They include bankers, accountants, engineers, lawyers and even entrepreneurs who make upwards of $50,000 a month.

Chen notes that men in the past tended to have affairs with local or Chinese national women. In comparison, Thai women often have less demands on men and are now popular among white-collar professionals.

There is no doubt that Thai women now have a share in the "mistress market" pie.

Relating her experience from past cases, Chen said she had seen married men go to nightspots for Thai women up to five times a week. They can spend more than $10,000 a night on the women.

She said, "Eventually, these men find that they cannot afford these huge expenses even though they are financially secure to begin with."

According to Chen, one man even borrowed money from his wife to spend on these Thai women.

"Of course, the wife eventually got suspicious and the truth came out," she said.

Even more astonishing is that these men's wives are not usually housewives but new-age women with their own careers.

"These wives are in their 30s and no less attractive than the Thai women so it is difficult to understand why the men stray," said Chen.

"These young, attractive, new-age wives also get very hurt by the affairs," she added.

A man who divorced his wife of nine years to marry a Thai woman he met in a nightspot shares his view on the issue.

The former security adviser thinks that Singaporean women are too "princessy" and Thai women are more gentle and likeable. He also feels that Thai women are "more independent", have less expectations of men, and know how to please them.

He recalls that his Singaporean ex-wife often demanded his company. "When I couldn't accompany her, she'll quarrel with me," he said.

"She rarely cooks and I have to do most of the chores at home."

On his new Thai wife, he said, "She's great at cooking and good with chores. I think she makes a good wife and mother."

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 18 September 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/local-men-going-for-thai-mistresses/id-38b33e00

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud tel insing about ur explosif, orgasmic last time of 1st time n 1st time of 2nd time ... :rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kuan Yew wants to pay for the raising of bastards for the sake of the country, maybe bros here who are inclined to have mistresses can do their second NS? Let a hundred flowers bloom, and the seeds of men fly!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just find that Singapore woman are too assertive and argumentative nowadays. The ANG MO woman who tag along with their husband to Asia to work also suffer the same fate.

Don't worry, it is what we call Globalisation. It more to supply and demand. When Singapore woman get too princessly, man will go for traditional woman. So Singapore woman are only left with ANG MO. But then again, they change woman like they change cloths.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just find that Singapore woman are too assertive and argumentative nowadays. The ANG MO woman who tag along with their husband to Asia to work also suffer the same fate.

Don't worry, it is what we call Globalisation. It more to supply and demand. When Singapore woman get too princessly, man will go for traditional woman. So Singapore woman are only left with ANG MO. But then again, they change woman like they change cloths.

hmm...thats one type of FT policy that we welcome?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai women gaining popularity is because of the thai theme discos that have been sprouting up.....these place are like those HFJs.....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit.....Thai mei meis now being chop by white collar bankers, lawyers, then blue collar workers like me who used to own Thai mistress have to stand one side liao :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit.....Thai mei meis now being chop by white collar bankers, lawyers, then blue collar workers like me who used to own Thai mistress have to stand one side liao :cool:

there are always vietnamese? Maybe not too soon, we may have cambodians and laotians? LOL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have harry lee to blame for this, he gave full access to education to women, which is a little smarter to begin with from nothing.
The men have to waste more than 2.5 years treated worse than slave. The woman should be then send to family school for same period to learn to cook and manage/clean family. No the men given the stick and the woman given free ride to career ahead.

All the blame should go to Harry Lee, his belated comment on PHD is too little too late, he is the one who cause the situation. He did not set a target to bring woman into workplace, while attitude or mind of men did not change so quickly.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tsk tsk tsk tsk Singapore men very bad why go for Thai mistresses damn bad . . . . . . . . go directly for Thai wife la fucking waste of time and stupid to go for mistress, anytime demakmak

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have quite a few friends who have succumbed to these Thai women, a good combination of looks, feminine gentleness and a huge does of black magic have done them in. I even had an acquaitance who went bankrupt by spending 100,000 he does not have on his tirak. Best thing is, he also has a thai wife :biggrin:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will always choose a Thai Girl over a Singaporean Girl anytime. They have pretty Face, Nice skin, Loving, Gentle, Caring and can be very good Mothers.

Dont worry about the Local girls, The Ang mohs can pick them off the Shelf when they are in their late 30s and 40s.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ermmm thai girls got risk...dunno if girl or boy..LOL

har..,our resident thai expert - tony chat shld give some tips

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are the main points.

All thanks to AWARE in educating our ladies. As one of the brudders said, this is one of the impacts of Globalization, Competition.

The former security adviser thinks that Singaporean women are too "princessy" and Thai women are more gentle and likeable. He also feels that Thai women are "more independent", have less expectations of men, and know how to please them.

He recalls that his Singaporean ex-wife often demanded his company. "When I couldn't accompany her, she'll quarrel with me," he said.

"She rarely cooks and I have to do most of the chores at home."

On his new Thai wife, he said, "She's great at cooking and good with chores. I think she makes a good wife and mother."

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 18 September 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

[url]http://news.insing.com/tabloid/local-men-going-for-thai-mistresses/id-38b33e00[/url][/QUOTE]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have quite a few friends who have succumbed to these Thai women, a good combination of looks, feminine gentleness and a huge does of black magic have done them in. I even had an acquaitance who went bankrupt by spending 100,000 he does one have on his tirak. Best thing is, he also has a thai wife :biggrin:

Those who spend money they dun have are losers....
You can find these losers in a singapore thai disco forum......yes they have a forum dedicated to those addicted to this....how come no forum for HFJs?