• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loansharks now forcing people to take loans

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

A woman says loansharks are forcing her to take a loan from them.

Ms Lin, 40, a former air stewardess, was contacted by a loanshark last Tuesday afternoon, asking if she wants to borrow money.

"I told him I don't need any money. The loanshark called me again at night and said that he had accidentally transferred $490 to my bank account."

I checked and found $488 deposited into my account. The "interest" has apparently already been deducted from the sum.

"I called the loanshark back immediately to tell him I'll return the money to him," said Ms Lin.

But the loanshark refused to let Ms Lin return the money and insisted that she must "borrow" it.

She is supposed to return $200 to the loansharks each week, over three weeks.

This way, she would have paid up a total of $600, with the loansharks earning an interest of $112 from the "forced loan".

Ms Lin was so angry that she made a police report on the same night the loan was forced on her.

But because Ms Lin refused to do as the loansharks instructed, the men began to call and harass her.

"They call to intimidate me every day. They tell me if I won't pay them the money, they will harass me at my home. I was very worried so I made another police report," said Ms Lin.

Ms Lin believes that the loansharks are targeting her because her previous loans were paid on time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I was very worried so I made another police report

Ho Ho Ho!!! let's see what comes out from this. bank transfers can trace bank account numbers, identity of those twits will be exposed... those loansharks ought to know better :eek::eek::eek:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ho Ho!!! let's see what comes out from this. bank transfers can trace bank account numbers, identity of those twits will be exposed... those loansharks ought to know better :eek::eek::eek:

Those bank account numbers dont belong to the loansharks but belong to another debtors !! Yes, the loansharks know better, you twit !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bank account probably belongs to another victim of loan shark. These Ah Longs are much smarter than you think.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the hell they get details about her in the first place? They have her bank accounts, her mobile number, her home address etc. Crazy!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the hell they get details about her in the first place? They have her bank accounts, her mobile number, her home address etc. Crazy!

Can't you read?

She had borrow from such scums before.

Being a flight stewardess, she should earn more , much more being a FL, if she really needed the money.:biggrin:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ms Lin believes that the loansharks are targeting her because her previous loans were paid on time.

Her previous payment swee swee on time. So this Ah Long (Might not be the same but definately from the same syndicate) got her details, deposit the money to her and fore her to take the loan.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read the original Chinese report. She used to borrow from this loanshark and he "accidentally" put money into her bank account so now treating her a debtor. Beh tahan these loan sharks.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Lin was so angry that she made a police report on the same night the loan was forced on her.

But because Ms Lin refused to do as the loansharks instructed, the men began to call and harass her.

=> And what are the poodles doing about it?