• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have a small condo as holiday home in jb. But will exit all eventually.
Oh ya I still have my Nusa Duta cluster house. Don’t be jealous Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens. Only your whore family are the chickens. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7C3F5C45-855D-4150-A018-2A3DB50CA6C1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knnccb this must be why you said I declare my whore achievement. Tsk tsk tsk Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens are like that. I say nothing about my Malaysian investment they go dig out and called me whore when I Virgin impossible to be whore took big housing loan to invest. I say my investment they still called you whore achievement. Jealous shameless useless dogs that spend their energy bullying people are like that one.
Please lah so common for Malaysian chinese to have multiple properties in Malaysia. If I am whore then most Malaysian chinese are whores and sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have a small condo as holiday home in jb. But will exit all eventually.
Oh ya the small condo in jb can’t sell so I’m stuck and that’s why called it holiday home ok? Jb is not a good place for holiday home lah. Wish the border was closed then and I never stepped into jb in my life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knnccb this must be why you said I declare my whore achievement. Tsk tsk tsk Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens are like that. I say nothing about my Malaysian investment they go dig out and called me whore when I Virgin impossible to be whore took big housing loan to invest. I say my investment they still called you whore achievement. Jealous shameless useless dogs that spend their energy bullying people are like that one.
Oh ya some more @knnccb so proud to declare i always lose to bullies. Ya lor malaysians and sinkies thieves slanderers harassers win lor. Stealing slandering harassing is called winning according to dogs mah whereas I Very Kind Lady only win in glorious ways that can boast openly and not hide in rat hole to boast theft or spread illegal Whatsapp messages defaming me sia suay way of winning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come and see the proud vicious bullying acts of sia suay malaysian Cantonese bully dogs sons of chickens. Man bully woman gang up many to one. So sneaky so pretentious so vicious Malaysian Cantonese dogs.
54458499-D8B2-4365-812A-CACD9A5EBA93.jpeg
D8D086D4-D394-4FB7-BFB9-AE4D18432213.jpeg
DC3B7161-DDC7-41F5-B517-158D9AEC82C4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come and see the proud vicious bullying acts of sia suay malaysian Cantonese bully dogs sons of chickens. Man bully woman gang up many to one. So sneaky so pretentious so vicious Malaysian Cantonese dogs.View attachment 94235View attachment 94236View attachment 94237
Many proud Malaysian Indian and Cantonese dogs @sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @knnccb @rotiprata hiding in rat hole main forum everyday defaming me. No wonder there are whistling dogs everywhere I go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is what I get for buying houses in jb. And the number of properties already proved I started with lots of faith in Malaysians, thought I am unlucky to meet Nusa Duta Cantonese bully dogs so I devise a grand retirement plan to change house and buy stay and sell house after a few years. No use proven every Malaysian property I went met bully dogs stealing slandering harassing me a slut whore to my neighbours and whistling bully dogs. Evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese criminal dogs smeared me everywhere I go from jb to Spore.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah Lau...looks like some siao lang using ah long tactics... copy others msg...and send to mata... fuc cheapstake.. "the mountain cannot come to vGin ...so vGin goes to the mountain".. :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah Lau...looks like some siao lang using ah long tactics... copy others msg...and send to mata... fuc cheapstake.. "the mountain cannot come to vGin ...so vGin goes to the mountain".. :geek:
You Cantonese dog son of chicken don’t pretend don’t know I already said before I keep my twitter exactly for this purpose: to let the world know how you ccb Malaysian dogs sons of chickens viciously attacked and defamed me for years.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
M
Amran can i ask your chikdren no needto serve ns? Better not send them back like the canadian sinkie malay idiots. The son having never seen singapore before got bullied and commit suicide
no bro I made sure my baby is born in Australia and becomes Australian.

Well because of the abused in national slavery I promised myself not to sent my son or sons to serve national slavery and that night migration was born in my mind!
BUT if my daughter want to join Australian army she have my blessing bro!!