• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck cock sinkie said cannot call them bloody thick skinned woh. Again she is selectively blind and can’t see it’s the mudlander bullies that asked me to leave FIRST then I called them bloody thick skinned don’t leave sgd.
Disgusting suck cock sinkie aplenty. Sinkies are either selfish and stay silent or suck cock sinkie indeed. Can’t count on sinkies to lift a finger to help you in foreign land.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander bullies like that look down on sinkies and always asking people to leave and yet ownself don’t leave sgd is called bloody thick skinned isn’t it? Just pretend is your client earn sgd or is your capability can already? Got capability then leave sgd!
Got capability why don’t go work in New York? London? Paris?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck cock sinkie said cannot call them bloody thick skinned woh. Again she is selectively blind and can’t see it’s the mudlander bullies that asked me to leave FIRST then I called them bloody thick skinned don’t leave sgd.
Don’t leave sgd and zero gratitude take everything for granted. And the bully said I should thank them for the water and I said I am super thankful for the water, for the Malaysian workers that worked for me last time and my Malaysia bank loan that enabled me to buy house in jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the suck cock sinkie so shameless to mock me complain bird shit when that’s exactly what others did too. Say is my good fortune to have birds woh. Sinkies are so scary traitor bitches.
Oh ya this suck cock sinkie bitch also mocked me complain knocks then go buy detached house woh. Detached house with neighbors so close like Nusa Duta got what use? Must buy GCB to deal with Malaysian Cantonese, Hongkie Cantonese etc 窝囊废bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this suck cock sinkie bitch also mocked me complain knocks then go buy detached house woh. Detached house with neighbors so close like Nusa Duta got what use? Must buy GCB to deal with Malaysian Cantonese, Hongkie Cantonese etc 窝囊废bullies.
Is it my fault that I am not rich enough to buy GCB or even detached house? Suck cock sinkies are so sia suay can’t tell right from wrong. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came to jb yesterday and the Malaysian tenant in opposite unit have been harassing me non stop. I swear to die a violent death if I am fabricating story to harm them. Now that’s the difference between me good human and Malaysian Cantonese lying dog and his bitch @musclepower fabricated stories to harm people dare not swear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came to jb yesterday and the Malaysian tenant in opposite unit have been harassing me non stop. I swear to die a violent death if I am fabricating story to harm them. Now that’s the difference between me good human and Malaysian Cantonese lying dog and his bitch @musclepower fabricated stories to harm people dare not swear.
When are you Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower going to take up my virginity test challenge or swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin? Call yourself winner and I loser cannot prove virginity when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya your Malaysian Chinese sucks, don’t forget you self declared didn’t read any Chinese book in vertical lines before. That’s as good as illiterate in Chinese to me. Can’t even beat me that read thick Chinese books in vertical lines by age 12 (zero after that because i decided to excel in English). No wonder your character and Chinese so no class and so crass all about insulting virgin as chicken. You and your own women evil and cheap lying dog and bitch are always what you accused me to be hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still here and the Malaysian Malay tenants just made a very loud knock. Started at 9 plus am considered start doing evil late liao instead of 4 or 5 am. And that’s because I called police twice on them. That didn’t stop them from doing evil but SCALE DOWN HAHAHAHA just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower @gsbslut indeed. Evil doers are all the same mindset and behavior isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still here and the Malaysian Malay tenants just made a very loud knock. Started at 9 plus am considered start doing evil late liao instead of 4 or 5 am. And that’s because I called police twice on them. That didn’t stop them from doing evil but SCALE DOWN HAHAHAHA just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower @gsbslut indeed. Evil doers are all the same mindset and behavior isn’t it?
Exactly the same as Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower also scale down to make his defamation posts of me in non peak morning afternoon vs a few days ago Jin satki post in peak hours and wee hours - after I started a thread to collect Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese dogs defamation crimes on me SCALE DOWN HAHAHA proving whatever dogs accused me is what they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Rabbit7 Malaysian Cantonese dog as usual log in after I logoff to up other thread that he thinks can hurt me to cover my posts. Exactly the same as Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower isn’t it? Hahaha as usual whatever dogs accused is always proven what they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas this morning again 七早八早7 am started making knocks intermittently till 1 plus pm. Looks like Malaysians very good life, young people no need to go work on weekdays. Thank goodness I left for home liao. Home sweet home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas this morning again 七早八早7 am started making knocks intermittently till 1 plus pm. Looks like Malaysians very good life, young people no need to go work on weekdays. Thank goodness I left for home liao. Home sweet home.
My good advice to sinkies is 别痴心妄想think you can call Malaysia home. It’s their privilege to come to spore to work and live but vice versa no such thing okay? And I am not even talking about visa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good advice to sinkies is 别痴心妄想think you can call Malaysia home. It’s their privilege to come to spore to work and live but vice versa no such thing okay? And I am not even talking about visa.
Unless of course you are good at sucking Malaysian cock while they come to work in Singapore is because of their own ability and no need to be grateful and no need to suck sinkie cock. So double standard right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And even those in jb not working in spore also their privilege and entitlement to derive benefits from spore but not vice verse okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And even those in jb not working in spore also their privilege and entitlement to derive benefits from spore but not vice verse okay?
They think they can open shop or restaurant earn sgd derived money no need to be grateful but you go 消费aka spend money let them earn and you have to be grateful.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home sweet home doesn’t mean got peace hor? Today go eat at coffee shop already kena whistled twice by sinkie traitor dogs. And whole morning to afternoon got China woman or her accomplice making knocks on my windows and from above to harass me. The only good thing is no Malaysian Teochew gigolo son in law of Malaysian Cantonese mistress in Nusa Duta to tell me to 滚回你的hdb 去。 He should tell those Malaysians to give up their hdb to me before I can get hdb to 滚回我的hdb 去。 一边拿人好处,一边叫人滚。That’s the Malaysians I met many many indeed.