• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always encourage those around me in Sg to migrate if they can’t then I told them to go for another route retire in our neighbouring countries where it is cheaper to live.

One must remember in every countries there are a safe location to live and there are places that are not safe to live so u have to do a lot of research!

be humble and friendly to others once u make friends with your neighbours u won’t feel lonely and u feel more safer u know there always someone there to help u (two way street u also have to help them)

When u just made the move it will be difficult because there so many things to do and buy but once u settle down u can see your life change u be more happy your health get better your stress level get lower and best of all u be able to spent more time with family and see them happy everyday it is a blessing!!!

Never give up and u get there a happy man!
For the willing yes i will help them. Right now there is a 10% electricity hike in sinkieland . At a time when oil is the lowest ever. If you still say sinkieland is good now you can lie in the grave you dug

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
RGL

Someone wrote an account of their RGL journey into Malaysia. Looks like there is coverage at the back for Malaysians to go into Singapore as well.
Only thing is both sides must stay at a hotel (cannot stay at their house or relatives) for the duration of their RGL (max 2 weeks) and must adhere
to the terms.
The swab test is 200sgd. For nothing you already pay. And if you come to singaporemalaysia tells you to not come back for 3 months. Add 1 weekhotel and deposit for room rental thats 2k sgd gone for no reason. Dont bother

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Hes an Australian citizen now. I am proud of him. :thumbsup: Unlike those minority cheena in Msia leeching on their garment subsidies but still complain not enough. They should migrate to Sinkieland/Chicom and join their majority kind.
Ya that’s what he said he is a minority Australian citizen that has no issue with rude Aussie angmoh snubbing him while accusing chinese that sit there do nothing to him to be act high class and not humble and friendly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysian no matter what races they are they are very friendly and nice people u have to be humble and friendly 1st.

hope it helps u bro :smile:
That’s a big lie that any Singaporean living in JB knows. Malaysians have zero concept of neighbourliness and have no qualms stealing the fruits of your labor from your garden (@whoami etc can testify on that) or playing firecrackers to disturb your sleep at 1 am or 3 am, keep dogs and let their dogs poop right on your driveway while keep their house and garden clean etc etc etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s a big lie that any Singaporean living in JB knows. Malaysians have zero concept of neighbourliness and have no qualms stealing the fruits of your labor from your garden (@whoami etc can testify on that) or playing firecrackers to disturb your sleep at 1 am or 3 am, keep dogs and let their dogs poop right on your driveway while keep their house and garden clean etc etc etc
@wuqi256 why deleted my posts again? Are you a running dog of Malaysians? Which post of mine is not a fact of Malaysians and living in JB?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wuqi256 posted before of Malaysians stealing his car park space in his vacant house. And they love to steal “public” car park space infront of neighbour’s house too while keeping the “public” space infront of their own house empty. Not to mention throw rubbish into other people’s rubbish bins etc long list of extremely selfish inconsiderate behaviour furthest from being nice and friendly people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course there will be evil shameless Malaysians that pretend to be sinkies and call themselves nice and friendly people when they are proven thieves slanderers harassers stealing slandering harassing a virgin as slut whore mistress.
Btw Malaysians love to pretend to be sinkies to do evil is also a fact reported on newspapers before. Nothing I said of Malaysians is not a fact ok?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i just migrated to Australia I had to drive 1 hr to work everyday the 1st 3 month was hard because I not used to drive for so long (in fact In Sg all my life I never own a car right before I migrate I took driving licence)

after 3 months I got used to it. It is the same as being stuck in the jam in JB 1 or 2 hrs all u need it get used to it. Just look at our Malaysian brothers everyday for many years they get jammed at the causeway if they can do it I am sure we can too.

if we look at the bigger picture working in Sg and get Sg dollar and convert it to Malaysia ringgit u can stretch your $$$.

Like i said talked to those sgrean living in JB and learn from them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i just migrated to Australia I had to drive 1 hr to work everyday the 1st 3 month was hard because I not used to drive for so long (in fact In Sg all my life I never own a car right before I migrate I took driving licence)

after 3 months I got used to it. It is the same as being stuck in the jam in JB 1 or 2 hrs all u need it get used to it. Just look at our Malaysian brothers everyday for many years they get jammed at the causeway if they can do it I am sure we can too.

if we look at the bigger picture working in Sg and get Sg dollar and convert it to Malaysia ringgit u can stretch your $$$.

Like i said talked to those sgrean living in JB and learn from them.

Msians are street smart. Sinkies....haiz.......

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya that’s what he said he is a minority Australian citizen that has no issue with rude Aussie angmoh snubbing him while accusing chinese that sit there do nothing to him to be act high class and not humble and friendly.

I never have Australian or angmo as my neighbours. So really cant comment much.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never have Australian or angmo as my neighbours. So really cant comment much.

to my personal experience bro ang mo Australian 98% of them are very friendly people easy to get along with no drama.
the 1% they keep to themselve and the other 1% they have to make sure u are nice then they will open up to u bro.
that is why for me living in Australia is a blessing bro maybe i am friendly and humble person :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to my personal experience bro ang mo Australian 98% of them are very friendly people easy to get along with no drama.
the 1% they keep to themselve and the other 1% they have to make sure u are nice then they will open up to u bro.
that is why for me living in Australia is a blessing bro maybe i am friendly and humble person :smile:

I worked with several foreign offshore banks before. American and British banks. They were generally easy to get along. Judged ur work thru ur performance. Not by colour, language or religion.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worked with several foreign offshore banks before. American and Britishom the whole banks. They were generally easy to get along. Judged ur work thru ur performance. Not by colour, language or religion.
sport on bro!!!!
u know my last day of work in sg my ceo (american ang mo) he secrectly organised a farewell party for me!!!
he gave a speech say all his 30 years being a ceo he never see a hardworking staff!
in my heart i just want to go home early and never think he was refering to me and i just a mailroom cum despatch the lowest rank in the company!!!
after he gave a speech he call me and give speech infront of the whole office!!!
and told me to enjoy the party and food and after that he told me to go to his office and we talk abit and he gave me his personal hp number and told me use him as referer!!!!
and when i went for interview in australia the HR there was very impressed that CEO is my referer and i got the job!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are still some foreigner buyers who thinks that a condo at 600k RM is a steal. Even when they buy in Forest city. Their idea is fortunes change with time, once it was Hong Kong folks who had 2nd homes (and wives) in Shenzhen, today the fortunes are reversed. Same goes for the strength of their currency. We never know what tomorrow brings but it's up to the individual needs at the end of the day.
Forest city is a bloody loser. So deep in only the crazy will want to stay there. No coffeeshop every meal above 15. Now its like 70% empty. Come in sinkies we need suckers to fill them up

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The swab test is 200sgd. For nothing you already pay. And if you come to singaporemalaysia tells you to not come back for 3 months. Add 1 week hotel and deposit for room rental thats 2k sgd gone for no reason. Dont bother

It is about 185 to 188 SGD. If your medical coverages includes this, you can do it and have them cover.

I have done the swab tests and have gone in to Malaysia to run errands and help my neighbours and friends (turn on power, clear stuff) RGL requires that you do 2 weeks of hotel payment, you cannot stay in your own home during this time under RGL. It helps though that you can actually choose your own hotel for the 2 weeks, so if you block the entire 2 weeks, it won't be very expensive. Plus you can choose it near your home so that you can do errands near it.

I am going in again very shortly. Now doing what i can to help out. Maximise the time when i am back in there to do things. Malaysians in Singapore who go back into Malaysia will have a harder time coming back in unless their company agrees to help them. Malaysians who are in Malaysia and coming out to Singapore under RGL will need to be quarantined in a hotel for 2 weeks when coming back)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Forest city is a bloody loser. So deep in only the crazy will want to stay there. No coffeeshop every meal above 15. Now its like 70% empty. Come in sinkies we need suckers to fill them up

They actually planned to have a marina and a direct ferry or power craft connection between Raffles Marina and Forest City. The plan didn't go through of course. Else it would have been a game changer for them. Despite Forest City not being anywhere near a favourite project of mine, their duty free zone still has limited appeal (of course internal consumption) for those in the zone. Imagine for some of these foreigners, living in a duty free zone all the time may be appealing to them. I am unfortunate that i don't touch tobacco and especially alcohol products. Chocolates are a favourite though so at least its something. Its now very quiet. Only in places like Bukit Indah, do you still see some crowds.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They actually planned to have a marina and a direct ferry or power craft connection between Raffles Marina and Forest City. The plan didn't go through of course. Else it would have been a game changer for them. Despite Forest City not being anywhere near a favourite project of mine, their duty free zone still has limited appeal (of course internal consumption) for those in the zone. Imagine for some of these foreigners, living in a duty free zone all the time may be appealing to them. I am unfortunate that i don't touch tobacco and especially alcohol products. Chocolates are a favourite though so at least its something. Its now very quiet. Only in places like Bukit Indah, do you still see some crowds.
Honestly i have been to puteri harbour. I have been to danga bay. Opened with a bang. Died with a whimper. Danga was even better because you can park your own yacht. They just bought into the lie that sinkies are cash rich.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sutera is okish. Paradigm is doing better. Aeon also. City square ksl all dead. Midvalley is better. The sinkies or die model was stupid. At those prices locals have been scared away years ago. Rental they refuse to reduce. The rest of the country are doing ok

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is about 185 to 188 SGD. If your medical coverages includes this, you can do it and have them cover.

I have done the swab tests and have gone in to Malaysia to run errands and help my neighbours and friends (turn on power, clear stuff) RGL requires that you do 2 weeks of hotel payment, you cannot stay in your own home during this time under RGL. It helps though that you can actually choose your own hotel for the 2 weeks, so if you block the entire 2 weeks, it won't be very expensive. Plus you can choose it near your home so that you can do errands near it.

I am going in again very shortly. Now doing what i can to help out. Maximise the time when i am back in there to do things. Malaysians in Singapore who go back into Malaysia will have a harder time coming back in unless their company agrees to help them. Malaysians who are in Malaysia and coming out to Singapore under RGL will need to be quarantined in a hotel for 2 weeks when coming back)
I honestly see no point in moving in and out. Coming back to sinkieland i feel is much riskier with them still allowing flights from india. Everyweek you see at least one indian flight virus at changi. I didnt know what kind of stupid ceca they signed. Looks like they cannot deny indians entry?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I agree, if not for my kids education and exams, i would not have come back. Would have done what my neighbours did and all waiting for Dec 31st to come back.
My friends units in Singapore are also having only one type of tenants as of current.