• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe DoA is a nice and sincere guy who loves to help others, that was why he felt 'cheated' by those ppl.
Maybe members here must show SPA to Wuqi if we claim that we bought in whichever development/s :biggrin:

Haha..very good idea indeed. Than the forum should be labelled highly moderated forum - strictly for those who want to interact with REAL people not clone or fake. :P

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe DoA is a nice and sincere guy who loves to help others, that was why he felt 'cheated' by those ppl.
Maybe members here must show SPA to Wuqi if we claim that we bought in whichever development/s :biggrin:

hehe , i will volunteer to help wuqi on all this admin work , haha ...
all this clones etc really has no life , if they cant see other ppl having a better life than them , they can just continue to hide in their comfort zone and dun disturb the rest !
we all are trying to help our fellow singaporeans to have a better quality life , if those clones dun wan to help , get LOST fr this forum!
Ok , after i said all this , i know my pts will be zapped etc , but i wont worry liao coz those pts doesnt give me a better quality life !

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For several weeks now, the stupid Malaysia causeway customs has closed off an entire outgoing lane for their own parking. As if the jam is not bad enuff, it's now only 2 outgoing customs lane instead of 3. This has easily added another 30-45 mins to my travelling time. I am wondering how to complain ah?

They spent 1 billion to make the new CIQ but let down by bad execution and corruption. Haiz......

Totally agree with your point, Traffic police doing road block in the middle of the NS highway. Blocking all lane except one and traffic become standstill....this to me is a terrible execution and totally unnecessary....

To bro Siacw, if the intention is to improve the traffic condition or to cut down on reckless/errant driver then most of us here are fine with it...however, this is not the case, most of the time it's bcos of kopi money (Bribery to be exact)...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..very good idea indeed. Than the forum should be labelled highly moderated forum - strictly for those who want to interact with REAL people not clone or fake. :P

sista

too bad my NI 8B FB is strictly for owners else i will add u in , we prefer to interact with REAL & ACTIVE ppl too

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
sista

too bad my NI 8B FB is strictly for owners else i will add u in , we prefer to interact with REAL & ACTIVE ppl too

Aiya no worries, otherwise I become too active, no need to work liau. Now I'm si beh eng, so free at work - so I come here to kill my time in the office. I'm heavily pregnant, bosses no longer assign anymore projects. Feeling so useless and clock ticking so slow every day in the office.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya no worries, otherwise I become too active, no need to work liau. Now I'm si beh eng, so free at work - so I come here to kill my time in the office. I'm heavily pregnant, bosses no longer assign anymore projects. Feeling so useless and clock ticking so slow every day in the office.

congrats ! u gg to have a dragon baby!!
take it easy and u r welcome to be full time in this forum during this period!

me also very eng not becoz i am pregnant coz my boss is on home leave !!! heeheehee ....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with your point, Traffic police doing road block in the middle of the NS highway. Blocking all lane except one and traffic become standstill....this to me is a terrible execution and totally unnecessary....

To bro Siacw, if the intention is to improve the traffic condition or to cut down on reckless/errant driver then most of us here are fine with it...however, this is not the case, most of the time it's bcos of kopi money (Bribery to be exact)...

nickyu

gd pts !

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal

me also very eng not becoz i am pregnant coz my boss is on home leave !!! heeheehee ....

Hahaha....at least browsing to this site at work is still safer than Facebook. With a glance, can't tell I'm on internet forum...haha

My baby is dragon tail, was hoping so bad he can wait until early Jan 2013 so dont need to compete with 2012 babies, but looks like won't exceed Christmas this year.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

I haven't seen TP block in NS highway for a long time already. for other highway, yes.

what i'm trying to say is if you do nothing wrong, fear not and no need to pay them a single cent. whether their intention is to collect duit kopi or to catch reckless driver is nothing that we can do.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Ms Tiong, so eng, better go JB now for your massage..!

I haven't detected any agents or any wrong doing here yet.. can PM me who are the persons that I need to be careful with? Cos like DOA my heart is also fragile..

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't seen TP block in NS highway for a long time already. for other highway, yes.

what i'm trying to say is if you do nothing wrong, fear not and no need to pay them a single cent. whether their intention is to collect duit kopi or to catch reckless driver is nothing that we can do.

I saw it twice couple of months back along NS highway...anyway peace to all...guess we just want to vent our displeasure and hope for the best :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....at least browsing to this site at work is still safer than Facebook. With a glance, can't tell I'm on internet forum...haha

My baby is dragon tail, was hoping so bad he can wait until early Jan 2013 so dont need to compete with 2012 babies, but looks like won't exceed Christmas this year.

yr baby is like me dragon tail !! but hor , u pray hard , yr baby dun born in 1st Jan else have to join those born in 2012 babies for school hor ....
so is it a prince or princess ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Ms Tiong, so eng, better go JB now for your massage..!

I haven't detected any agents or any wrong doing here yet.. can PM me who are the persons that I need to be careful with? Cos like DOA my heart is also fragile..

go massage have to deduct AL leh , i doing online therapy better ....
u have lion heart la , so i no worry abt u at all ....

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
yr baby is like me dragon tail !! but hor , u pray hard , yr baby dun born in 1st Jan else have to join those born in 2012 babies for school hor ....
so is it a prince or princess ?

You dragon tail too? Sagittarius Dragon? :biggrin:
A boy! My first baby, i grew up in a house full of females. I hope I know how to raise a boy without him becoming mummy's boy...lol

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kinda agree with you. Been up and down the NSH thrice these two months and have yet to see any "speed-trap" road-block. I guess it is normal for most who got stopped especially around the CIQ area will claim innocent of having violated any traffic offence but personally I have seen people answering/fiddling with phone calls, not having rear/front seat belts etc being stopped. I was actually flagged down once and suspected of using mobile phone whilst driving when infact I was resting my head on my right palm/hand! Nothing happened when I explained and offered my mobile phone to be checked.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dragon tail too? Sagittarius Dragon? :biggrin:
A boy! My first baby, i grew up in a house full of females. I hope I know how to raise a boy without him becoming mummy's boy...lol

no , i am capricorn dragon ....
congrats to u ! dun worry , most boys will be mummy's boy when they are young , once they are grown up , they are other woman's boy liao , haha

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
no , i am capricorn dragon ....
congrats to u ! dun worry , most boys will be mummy's boy when they are young , once they are grown up , they are other woman's boy liao , haha

so true about boy......haha
If I pop on the EDD date, he will be capricorn Dragon..same as you :smile:. If he comes 2 days earlier then become a Sag Dragon liau.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, last week kenna "robbed" by traffic police for a so called "honest" mistake.. asking $200 to settle and finally down to $100 and $50..
Market rate should be 30..

i thought market rate is RM50 ... next time prepare another wallet with RM20 inside and said thats all u have ....
so do u still wan to be PR ???

Status
Not open for further replies.