• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.. $50rm still cheaper than $100 fine in Singapore.. Also if pay the same guy for too long, can become his customer and next time if there is traffic jam, he might help you to open road..

I love Malaysia.. To the corrupted officials, You happy I happy..

i thought market rate is RM50 ... next time prepare another wallet with RM20 inside and said thats all u have ....
so do u still wan to be PR ???

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.. $50rm still cheaper than $100 fine in Singapore.. Also if pay the same guy for too long, can become his customer and next time if there is traffic jam, he might help you to open road..

I am more worried when they dont take bibes .

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like your sense of humour.

Anyway, such thing is nothing new coming fm Msia. Not that we condone such acts. But they really draw peesai pay. So whoever intend to stay in JB for good, they must be mentally prepared for this kind of thing.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to our govt theory, you must pay them until they won't corrupt.. hope Malaysia don't learn from this bad idea..

because the goal pole of wealth float with ones' greed... One can never pay another until he won't corrupt..

Anyway, such thing is nothing new coming fm Msia. Not that we condone such acts. But they really draw peesai pay. So whoever intend to stay in JB for good, they must be mentally prepared for this kind of thing.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to our govt theory, you must pay them until they won't corrupt.. hope Malaysia don't learn from this bad idea..

because the goal pole of wealth float with ones' greed... One can never pay another until he won't corrupt..

Money where got enough. Tio boh?

Singkies have been taken for a ride all these while. Especially those 60 over % dafts.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you really commit a traffic offense and have to pay a bribe less than the traffic fine, you already gain, so nothing to complain about it unless you were innocent.

But thinking on a bigger picture if the act of such corruption encourages people to drive recklessly because they can afford to pay the bribes and get themselves off the hook from a possible jail term for drunken driving or excessive overspeeding, would people still condone the act of such corruption by police officers?

Touch wood, you or your beloved family members might become the victims of such corrupted practice that encourages instead of discouraging the act of reckless traffic violations.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro bro, I swear I din mean u la ... What do I have to do to prove myself haha

Wahahaha that's funny. Thanks for the back-up Crystal :biggrin:
DoA, I'm a Singaporean.

The same thing like this happened when I posted in Skyscraper using the same nick(I have nothing to hide and I don't use clone). After my first 2 posts, 1st one asking about the name of a condo near Grand Bluewave, 2nd one asking whether people know the exact location of the future MRT station in JB(first station after Woodlands) and this was one of the replies I got;
yes mr advertiser..
it's right in front of the project u mentioned/advertised

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa ... U Said until I have no more values Liao ...

I honesty meant some one else... Someone pointed this out few months back. I still remember la ... I might have a fragile heart, but I do have a super strong elephant glue to glue back hehe

Investor

DOA must be very blurred nowadays since he have mistaken u .....
some agents are trying very very hard but too bad , we somehow much smarter than u ...
I worry for DOA when he blur and reply to those who pretend to need our help and when he gets to know and become upset , he MIA again ... he has a fragile heart ! :P

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry. We admire ur brutal honesty. We will up u much more again

hehe , i will volunteer to help wuqi on all this admin work , haha ...
all this clones etc really has no life , if they cant see other ppl having a better life than them , they can just continue to hide in their comfort zone and dun disturb the rest !
we all are trying to help our fellow singaporeans to have a better quality life , if those clones dun wan to help , get LOST fr this forum!
Ok , after i said all this , i know my pts will be zapped etc , but i wont worry liao coz those pts doesnt give me a better quality life !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can u say urs is fragile when u constantly break mine? Hmmmmm....

Wah Ms Tiong, so eng, better go JB now for your massage..!

I haven't detected any agents or any wrong doing here yet.. can PM me who are the persons that I need to be careful with? Cos like DOA my heart is also fragile..

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard. If one is determined to b the king

Totally agree! A king want to project to his people how good his kingdom is compared to neighbouring kingdom so that it's people would not forsake his kingdom and go elsewhere. So just don't be a king in the enclave, maybe can be a world peace loving queen instead. :smile:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can u say urs is fragile when u constantly break mine? Hmmmmm....

yo bro... sure...next time will be more serious! last thing I want to do is to break your heart... hee

when I pay tribute to traffic police, my heart also broken... ha almost feel like asking the police to arrest me....
however... will sure be sensitive not to spoil market...
but the way they plan and ask for money very funny..

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did any of you see the match? A man worthy of respect!
Malaysia has a hero
319433_489608124401195_1203948970_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.