• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha no problem bro Wuqi, i have myself to blame...Guess i got carried away after seeing other cars speeding :smile:

hee , not just speeding hor , sat i was at the traffic turning right to go tesco , while waiting for green light , a van on my left just appeared n wanted to turn right then suddenly he reversed back n eyes keep looking at the right side so i looked over and saw tp waiting there to catch illegal turns ... upon green light , he went straight instead of turning right ... haha

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Crsytal, u r certainly very observant of the human species. Love to follow your cute n witty replies to cheeky forummers. Atta gal!

Nah. He is married with kid liao ... Usu old ppl like to talk cute to be younger And young man like wuqi always slightly serious although he is cute at times ...

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heeheee. Can imagine u doing the hula when that butt altimeter senses a flood prone area.

Point 6.
When I recce EL two years ago I felt ground of phases 7 & 8 (launched at the time) was flat and feels a bit low lying. Same feeling I have for Nusa Duta devt though I was wowed by the size of the semi-ds.

My butt altimeter (most people got butt dyno) twitches when the elevation of the nearest main road is higher than the area I'm looking at.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
O Oh. This is what happened when a forum becoming too popular. Many voices but different opinions.

Bros and Sis, relax ok.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
hee , not just speeding hor , sat i was at the traffic turning right to go tesco , while waiting for green light , a van on my left just appeared n wanted to turn right then suddenly he reversed back n eyes keep looking at the right side so i looked over and saw tp waiting there to catch illegal turns ... upon green light , he went straight instead of turning right ... haha

Haha guess during this period must be very guai not to break any rules...too many eyes watching~

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The water pump provided by HH emit high pitch bang bang sound like machine guns... Initially I thought that is normal but I begin to realise the golfers looking at my house whenever someone is showering on 2nd floor... (Initially I thought they are admire me showering..) Finally I realise my pump is really faulty..

The german pump (can't remember the name is selling at 1500rm..) I found a good alternative at the DIY shop beside the kopi shop at Bukit Indah 2.. just outside Nusa Idaman..

The brand is GCE... from Korea.. price is 350rm.. I got it installed and think it is not bad, very quiet and sufficient for 3 persons to shower (in different rooms of course) at the same time.... For guys with water pump issues and don't want to spend >1000rm, can consider this..

Lobang to share..don't say I don't tell you!

Hi where to install the power point for such water pump, is it next to the water tank? Where is this DIY shop at Bukit Indah 2, is it the DIY shop next to Golden coffee shop?

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Wuqi, thanks a lot for ur time and effort u spend to enquire about my case. Hats off to u. In this age, its hard to come accross a person like you who would take pain to help others and specially a person who have never met before... Not able to find appropriate words to express my gratitude

As far as my case is concerned, let me brief the sequence once again
1. No doubt Chris is a great guy, he was the one who had spend almost half a day and helped us to select our dream home. The corner unit that we selected was clearly marked as interntional lot. Never did he mention during signing of "Option of Purchase" that status of the lot is subjected to change.

2. It was only in 3rd/4th week of April we received email from HH that we have signed a wrong document and therfore we need to sign the document they had sent. After verifying we found that there was new clause added. The clause i had posted in this forum, u may refer to #5751. Every one here suggested that its a normal clause and even I did call Chris, who told me there is nothing to worry as we have bought the international lot.

3. In May/June (not sure of the date) had a chat with Chris, and again it was related to s&p date. there he mentioned in general about bumilot. I did enquire if it has anything to do with my unit. He said its rare chance (he mentioned 1%) that my unit will be converted to bumilot. Even in this forum i was told that, bumi lot can be converted to international lot, but reverse is not true. And thats the reason we were confident about our unit. We were just waiting for s&p and were contacting different bankers for our loan approval. Most of the banker details i got was through this forum

4. As usual i again called Chris 2nd week of July to ask about s&p and there he told me that HH will submit some document (not sure of the name) to goverment which will decide on the lots (either international or bumilot). He told me he will call me to update on Thursday. That is where i told him to try. But agian there was no call either from Chris or HH. Meanwhile i kept following up with my bankers for the loan approval process. Loan from HSBC was approved by then, but still i wanted to try other banks

5. Last Saturday (11th August) i happened to call Allen (our SCB banker) to enquire about the loan status and that is when he told me that Chris has to share some info with me

6. I called Chris and enquired about the status, only then he told me that our unit has been converted to bumilot. I was highly disapointed and virtually lost my cool on hearing that. It was such an important news and Chris didnt even bother to inform me. After i counterd him on that front, he said "sorry" and said laywer might have informed me. Niether did he call me last time when he told that he will inform me of the status. There was no communication from HH or Chris on this front till date.

7. He agreed that it was his mistake and told me that his management will call me on Monday (13th Aug) to discuss

8. I personally met him on Sunday(he was in Singapore for seminar at SPH). he assured me that he will try to arrange for alternative and that he has spoken to his management. With his promise that his management will call me between 10 to 10:45am on Monday (13th Aug) to disccus, i came back

9. Today, i waited for his/management call till 1:30pm and finally called Chris. he told me that he has the details for the size of the alternative unit but not other details. But the point is that he didnt bother to inform me and kept me waiting till 1:30pm. I told him to link me up with his management team, on that he told me that as it was lunch time therfore he will inform his managment about me.

10. No emails and no communication from either HH or Chris so far... (its me who has been chasing Chris to provide me his managment contact)

Now u experts here, please advice what should we be doing or anyone in this situation should do

Last edited:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point 6.
When I recce EL two years ago I felt ground of phases 7 & 8 (launched at the time) was flat and feels a bit low lying. Same feeling I have for Nusa Duta devt though I was wowed by the size of the semi-ds.

My butt altimeter (most people got butt dyno) twitches when the elevation of the nearest main road is higher than the area I'm looking at.

Usually developers build retention ponds to channel water to big canal at low flood zone. This prevents flooding from spreading to low residential area.

To check the altitude refer to this link http://www.daftlogic.com/sandbox-google-maps-find-altitude.htm

Some areass in Nusa duta and EL are considered low. Horizon hill is generally very high.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi where to install the power point for such water pump, is it next to the water tank? Where is this DIY shop at Bukit Indah 2, is it the DIY shop next to Golden coffee shop?

Yes.. It is next to the golden coffee shop.. Ours is installed on second floor, with pipe joining the water tank.. The contractor will know where to install..

Status
Not open for further replies.