• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
the one at ang ko kio ave 10 is good... must see the lady tcm doctor.. I thought you are looking for
someone in malaysia..

must call before heading there

Cao Shu Feng (wed, Sun)
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-789 Singapore 560408. Tel : 6456 0789

Thanks a lot for sharing the details, getting a bit absent minded these days. Getting old i guess. :(

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was one of those flag down by Malaysia TP yesterday....caught in the jam at 2nd link as well...really bad day for me...For those travelling during Raya period, please keep to speed limit and drive safely...Guess road will be very congested during this period as well so be careful...

Please be very careful when driving especially during this raya period. My Malaysian colleagues always tell me it it their time to work hard for the ang pows.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
if kena caught for wrong doing, immediately wish them happy new year and push an ang pow to them..
inside put some 10000k hell notes

Please be very careful when driving especially during this raya period. My Malaysian colleagues always tell me it it their time to work hard for the ang pows.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if kena caught for wrong doing, immediately wish them happy new year and push an ang pow to them..

haha....though i hate them taking 'ang pow' from us....dont really want to offend these guys...they are very hungry during this period :smile:

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell notes. kekekeke. What a brainwave! How absolutely clever of u. Afterall tis the month when all hell is supposed to break loose.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Funny as ever. I will give signal and wink when I play golf outside ur house again

The water pump provided by HH emit high pitch bang bang sound like machine guns... Initially I thought that is normal but I begin to realise the golfers looking at my house whenever someone is showering on 2nd floor... (Initially I thought they are admire me showering..) Finally I realise my pump is really faulty..

The german pump (can't remember the name is selling at 1500rm..) I found a good alternative at the DIY shop beside the kopi shop at Bukit Indah 2.. just outside Nusa Idaman..

The brand is GCE... from Korea.. price is 350rm.. I got it installed and think it is not bad, very quiet and sufficient for 3 persons to shower (in different rooms of course) at the same time.... For guys with water pump issues and don't want to spend >1000rm, can consider this..

Lobang to share..don't say I don't tell you!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh that's good. Piece of mind at least. 10 years soon pass. Imagine having 2 go thru lots of hassles while old age retiring. Definitely don't fancy that

Hey bro, i understand from speaking with someone that its on the existing criteria and that it will be easier to renew provided one has a clean record (keep the nose clean) and didn't over draw on the amount that should be kept in the bank, etc.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, is ur fren interested on him? Then maybe he will reveal. I need to know too because I will be e best man (for being his BFF) haha

Anyway, u can tell his age la. He sounds like e very early batch of Gen X :p :p

Nah. He is married with kid liao ... Usu old ppl like to talk cute to be younger And young man like wuqi always slightly serious although he is cute at times ...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la bro. It's not like that. We hear complaints now n again. We accept both positives n negatives. Stay on pls

I apologise as I got carried away as usual speaking the truth. As I have known earlier, this forum is for positive thinkers ( like our Spore Straits Times ) and one cannot complain.

I do take my leave as I am someone who believe in voicing my opinions and dont like to have my conversation cut away just like that

Status
Not open for further replies.