• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally the waiting list for any show house will be super long right? Yeah, I'm very interesting to hear your story on how it was done :smile:

Don think need to wait, for my side, the show houses are usually snapped up before the whole development is completed... For the satu type, sometimes they use for six months to show before letting go, I got mine at just six months...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saying that we are not helping. We are all helping, but the experience can be made more pleasant by the posters right? Many posts were obviously in the tone of hit-and-run but I believed many were still being addressed. As a newbie, is a request for them to state the brief circumstances without touching sensitive personal issues too much to ask for? If yes and if it doesn't worth a wee bit of their time, then why should we be responding? Unless this forum is now being treated as a charity shop?

We had tried and done but it's upsetting many of us here and if this is the way to go, it's not going to be healthy

Everyone is here to learn n share. We should keep trying our best to be positive n not try to let any negativity hurt this thread. I have experience certain scary people here n i am also begining to suspect some things here. People getting contacts off me n then use it to make money. I m not pinpointing anyone but pls show some respect for yourself if u r trying to make money off forumers here. I discover i will cut the link straight away.

We should always try to help n be tolerant here since we living in someones else land even though history shows we r all related to eac other. Tahan a bit, wave n wind become silent. The horizons . . . .

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, u r off the chopping board. Anyway, with you being a friend of crystal, I don't think anybody dare to touch a tiny piece of your hair la ... Hehe

Dreamoraction,

Of cos I panic la, cos I disappeared for sometime. Don know why this forum suddenly no long prompt me thru email for those new post that others post n I depend on that to go to the thread. Than no email I don know how to go back as am not IT savvy, even need crystal sis to help post photo. Now always make sure I don delete one of the 'prompt' email so I can go back n refresh to see new post or not. And that day cannot go into the link also worry, check with crystal again... Hehe than realised some have the same problem too.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, to be honest I got it wrong. I was associating it with satu Malaysia, and somehow linked it to a bumi released lot. From your tree house, i know it's a bungalow with vast open land, but just couldn't connect mah ... So semi-d is semi-satu, and terrace is kosong? Hehe

I tot u are here long enough to understand Malay or mine lousy.. Hehe, satu means one, one means alone, alone means bungalow lo.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, u r off the chopping board. Anyway, with you being a friend of crystal, I don't think anybody dare to touch a tiny piece of your hair la ... Hehe

Wa. I have "back hill' ... Not sure yet crystal consider me a friend hor. But the way u put it like she so fierce le, I don think she is anyway, crystal clear!!

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, to be honest I got it wrong. I was associating it with satu Malaysia, and somehow linked it to a bumi released lot. From your tree house, i know it's a bungalow with vast open land, but just couldn't connect mah ... So semi-d is semi-satu, and terrace is kosong? Hehe

Wahahaha, very funny... I laughed till fall off n my daughter said I siao!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, I better disclaim all liabilities against all related injuries of your falloff initiated by my post hehe

I think it's time u buy a waterbed and you won't repeat your fall off twice then hehe

Wahahaha, very funny... I laughed till fall off n my daughter said I siao!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yo yo, you are going to get me into deep trouble.

In no way was I insinuating that she was fierce, sis. I was merely saying that she is one dearly friend that will stand up for her friends, and for that, I PA PA la ...

I better stand at the corner, pull my ears and beg for mercy before she reads your post :'(

Wa. I have "back hill' ... Not sure yet crystal consider me a friend hor. But the way u put it like she so fierce le, I don think she is anyway, crystal clear!!

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yo yo, you are going to get me into deep trouble.

In no way was I insinuating that she was fierce, sis. I was merely saying that she is one dearly friend that will stand up for her friends, and for that, I PA PA la ...

I better stand at the corner, pull my ears and beg for mercy before she reads your post :'(

Ok ok, sorry.. My lousy choice of words!!
Crystal my apology, no offence , please

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I try my best as always. Sometimes couldn't be helped due to overseas trips, getting quite sien with it also.

You were just voicing factual grievances from the ground, and im sure many many of us could relate to. Just that I don't usually comment on politics as it's not my cup of tea.

Thank you. You come in to this forum more often lah, your posts got more substance. Mine all anti PAP lah.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very paiseh, newbie here as well. Like this forum but didn't contribute much here. :p Although Malaysian, but I'm not familiar with JB. We did buy a house in Nusa Idaman, but my husband handled everything, I can't even advise when people ask about buying house procedure...me hopeless la.
I don't think I have ever asked question in this forum too...hehe..told you, husband handled our moving plan to JB. I jumped in only when I can't stand reading people offend other people here. I like the culture here, where u guys help each other out. You reassured me that this is the neighborhood I want to live. When some people just comment something to provoke the angst amongst the forummers, I got upset a bit. So that's the only time I normally post my opinion.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the opposite. I mistaken bro icyraine last time as sis. His nick sounded a bit misleading ma. Had to apologize profusely then lol

But there are only a handful of sis here, now includes angel.

Today I learnt that, I have mistaken some of you are male n later I realised are sister,

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome sis. Thanks for sharing. Like we mentioned earlier, we were only hoping to see a bit more courtesy from some group of people. We don't want to be treated as free service charity worker. We also gathered all the info and knowledge through the hard ways, including driving around the entire JB blindly and visiting all places, picking up leaflets etc. No one owes anybody anything here but we urge them to be a bit more courteous when requesting for info.

Glad to know that you are joining this community. Please ask away if we could be of any help yah ... :smile:

Very paiseh, newbie here as well. Like this forum but didn't contribute much here. :p Although Malaysian, but I'm not familiar with JB. We did buy a house in Nusa Idaman, but my husband handled everything, I can't even advise when people ask about buying house procedure...me hopeless la.
I don't think I have ever asked question in this forum too...hehe..told you, husband handled our moving plan to JB. I jumped in only when I can't stand reading people offend other people here. I like the culture here, where u guys help each other out. You reassured me that this is the neighborhood I want to live. When some people just comment something to provoke the angst amongst the forummers, I got upset a bit. So that's the only time I normally post my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.