• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you referring? Luckily, I am a regular who have answered your question before - in details - not one sentence type of answer. You cannot be referring to me, right?

Nah. Not u. U answered me before means u helped ppl too. I am saying those only think for themselves and ask qns and never help out.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, everyone here started as a newbie. I was one too back in Nov 2010. What I did was to read up the entire thread before asking question, even then I also have the eperience of people dont answer me too before.

But now that the thread is so long, I can understand it is also difficult to read in entirety, on the other hand people sometimes ask questions that have been answered before. Not sure what is the solution, may be the thread has become too long or may be people who have the knowledge and want to answer can answer.

Aiyo , part 2 already have specific threads liao , it's much more easier to read on. Some always come bk to start same threads over and over again , dun bother to do a search!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. Not u. U answered me before means u helped ppl too. I am saying those only think for themselves and ask qns and never help out.

Good that you clarify, I was thinking is it me becos my knowledge in JB is kind of limited. Seriously, I can't think of any regular who only ask questions and never help out leh. Maybe I am not alert enough.

Btw I don't know why I can't view the tree house photos that you attach for Sanur while everyone else seems to be able to view. Only see question mark on the post.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all honesty, I am a newbie. The reason I came on board this forum is because I am a newbie with many question marks on my head.

I am sure all newbies who came onto this forum came here with thousands of question marks and would be grateful if anyone here could provide some suggestions or solutions to their enquiries.

I mean, the thread reads "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB" So naturally everyone thinks this is the place where they can ask questions. Which I think is a very very good place because of all the helpful bros and sis over here! :smile:

As the saying goes, a good deed goes a long way! You never know how grateful a newbie will be when his/her questions have been answer. I for 1 is very grateful for all the answers that have been provided by each and everyone. Thank you! =)

On the other hand, I am sure, if the seniors here have any questions that they have and the newbies know how to answer, I believe they will repay back by answering.

So, the "lao jiao"s here must take care of us new birds lehz.... hee... :smile:

U r not in this forum for very long, u dun know e problems we are facing. We just hope those newbies will also pay it forward to e new newbies by helping out. Ppl come and go , I can understand. We also got feelings one leh , feels so unappreciated ! Me still okay , I feel those ppl really let wuqi down! Although he dun expect anything back but hey ppl aren't u human beings? How will u feel if u r in his shoes ? At least come back and update the status la , I understand some might not wan to meet in real ....
I am glad that I have established friendship with wuqi , he is really a rare gem !

jerrycoaching

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r not in this forum for very long, u dun know e problems we are facing. We just hope those newbies will also pay it forward to e new newbies by helping out. Ppl come and go , I can understand. We also got feelings one leh , feels so unappreciated ! Me still okay , I feel those ppl really let wuqi down! Although he dun expect anything back but hey ppl aren't u human beings? How will u feel if u r in his shoes ? At least come back and update the status la , I understand some might not wan to meet in real ....
I am glad that I have established friendship with wuqi , he is really a rare gem !

Yes. wuqi is really a rare gem! Knowledgeable and very helpful! I am here to stay! I might even become wuqi the 2nd! wahahaha.... :rolleyes:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that you clarify, I was thinking is it me becos my knowledge in JB is kind of limited. Seriously, I can't think of any regular who only ask questions and never help out leh. Maybe I am not alert enough.

Btw I don't know why I can't view the tree house photos that you attach for Sanur while everyone else seems to be able to view. Only see question mark on the post.

Strange , u using pc to surf net? I attached jpeg file , should be able to see leh.
Hint : the person just moved to jb ...... Initially I was still pity abt his situation but no longer.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is here to learn n share. We should keep trying our best to be positive n not try to let any negativity hurt this thread. I have experience certain scary people here n i am also begining to suspect some things here. People getting contacts off me n then use it to make money. I m not pinpointing anyone but pls show some respect for yourself if u r trying to make money off forumers here. I discover i will cut the link straight away.

We should always try to help n be tolerant here since we living in someones else land even though history shows we r all related to eac other. Tahan a bit, wave n wind become silent. The horizons . . . .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange , u using pc to surf net? I attached jpeg file , should be able to see leh.
Hint : the person just moved to jb ...... Initially I was still pity abt his situation but no longer.

I am using iPad and can see my photos and those on the Thsiland thread normally. Sometimes I also see question mark and click can go through and see the photos, but the tree house photo I click and cannot go through. Aiyah, I never see tree house before and keen to see lah haha.

Oh your hint so strong, I know who you referring already.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to know your product. If your device is not a mobile wifi router (in short MIFi) that enable multiple connections, then of course you won't be able to. To my knowledge, They have 3 types of mobile devices.

I have something to share, my in-laws using the portable modem by P1 and it doesn't allow multiple users to login together.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am using iPad and can see my photos and those on the Thsiland thread normally. Sometimes I also see question mark and click can go through and see the photos, but the tree house photo I click and cannot go through. Aiyah, I never see tree house before and keen to see lah haha.

Oh your hint so strong, I know who you referring already.

I am using iPad too. , can view wor.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear, bro Jerry. Welcome u with big wide open arms (pardon my armpit odour though) hahahha

In all honesty, I am a newbie. The reason I came on board this forum is because I am a newbie with many question marks on my head.

I am sure all newbies who came onto this forum came here with thousands of question marks and would be grateful if anyone here could provide some suggestions or solutions to their enquiries.

I mean, the thread reads "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB" So naturally everyone thinks this is the place where they can ask questions. Which I think is a very very good place because of all the helpful bros and sis over here! :smile:

As the saying goes, a good deed goes a long way! You never know how grateful a newbie will be when his/her questions have been answer. I for 1 is very grateful for all the answers that have been provided by each and everyone. Thank you! =)

On the other hand, I am sure, if the seniors here have any questions that they have and the newbies know how to answer, I believe they will repay back by answering.

So, the "lao jiao"s here must take care of us new birds lehz.... hee... :smile:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Feels like kanna lottery? :p

U old bird Liao, nothing to be worried of hehe :p

Dreamoraction,

Of cos I panic la, cos I disappeared for sometime. Don know why this forum suddenly no long prompt me thru email for those new post that others post n I depend on that to go to the thread. Than no email I don know how to go back as am not IT savvy, even need crystal sis to help post photo. Now always make sure I don delete one of the 'prompt' email so I can go back n refresh to see new post or not. And that day cannot go into the link also worry, check with crystal again... Hehe than realised some have the same problem too.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not u sis. U always put up good discussions which I always enjoying reading for the least :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.