• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LGBTQs want Aug 21 to be known as Arse Fucking Day and a parade be permitted along Orchard Road

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this mufti blinded by power, position and money? And he refuses to act in the smallest way to show his disagreement by resigning?
I shall be a witness to his corruption on judgement day.
Does he not understand the power and responsibility he holds as mufti when he resigns and no other honest Muslim wants to hold that position?
What actually is his effort? Just an administrator? Does he even spearhead hijab progress?
Drunk in his seat, may Allah laknat him for what he hides in his heart!

under eunuch loong, only yesmen are employed

i dont see anybody daring to go against the grain under eunuch loong

on the flip side, a faggot like @JohnTan must be having the time of his life now, living it up and shrieking "shiok ah! shiok ah !!!! shiiiiiokkk aaaaah!!!" every time his arse is penetrated by his ang moh lovers.

:biggrin:

he's too elated too excited on cloud 9 right now to leave some comments describing his glee at eunuch loong's decision.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spotted a rainbow flag hanging outside an unit in a blk in Bishan. Had the urge to flame it with a lighter while walking pass.

It really helps you to identify exactly who are the faggots and/or the libtard LGBT sympathizers.

If you see taxis or businesses with the rainbow flag, boycott them.