• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey sinkies,

how many of you have thai gfs before? I dun think this thead should be in thailand thread but it is more about relationship with Thai girls..

What is your experience with Thai girls? I mean real female, not some motherfucking ladyboys.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays thai girls from thai disco seems to be alot much smarter then in the past.. ," bai flower flower"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Jap wave came the current korean wave....i think the next wave could be the thai wave.
I'm surprise to see many sinkies into thai songs......and not only those chee hong ah bengs that frequent thai discos but some ladies as well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i read some of the website about Farang get cheated by thai girls... and they chose a girl from pattaya... of all places, they chose a bar for a gf.

I have met many thai ladies and they are my friends who allow me to see certain part of their lifes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as if you do not know, the very first thai girl i pay a bar fine to go out with. Nothing sexual, just want to experience what the fuck is bar fine and things like that. it was like 6 to 8 years ago.. quite a while sgo.

some of them actually have kids and i was surprise that why a mother go out to work as bar girl. That time i was still a novice in thailand and do not know much. I have fun in thailand but not really interested in trying out their sexual service as i am more into trying out good food than carnal pleasure.

now, i know that these people are from poor province of Thailand and come out to earn a living and sent money back to their families.

There are many cases of these bar girls got a kid from some thai guy, then the thai guy run off and never come back. Left the woman and the kid there. the woman Lan lan has to go to bangkok to work and sent back money, while her mother take care of her son.

as to what i see it, it is quite a fucked up life they have.

after that i have no interest in these poor thai fucks so i check out those ladies who work in the office in bangkok business district.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
................"............."...................................
............................."............."......................
..... Fuck you also no use, I am on your ignore list ...........
...................................................................................
:oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my experience, Thai gals are quite loyal..

They treat you like a King if they know that you're nice and sincere to them..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing very true fact for Thai girls.........
Marry a Thai girl, you marry her whole family.....

It is a cultural thing. Mothers are brought up to think it is perfectly alright for their daughters to find money in whatever way they could and bring money back to family. This "thinking" passes on. If you really have a Thai partner, you need some patience to help her understand why it is not right for family to demand money from daughters.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a cultural thing. Mothers are brought up to think it is perfectly alright for their daughters to find money in whatever way they could and bring money back to family. This "thinking" passes on. If you really have a Thai partner, you need some patience to help her understand why it is not right for family to demand money from daughters.
its a twist to this.....somehow even in a family of a few kids........somehow there is a 'designated' breadwinning child to shoulder this responsibilty........not neccessarily the eldest, highest educated or the highest income one......dunno how the chosen one becomes that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
American born Thais.........aka non traditional thais with angmo thinking......machiam Tata Young.
No leh...the one I know is a pure thai and has her own shop at chuktuchak..doing ok. Her brother work's as a mall manager. Dad passed on, left the mum who visit them frequently. Seems like a typical normal family.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all boils down to money.No money no talk.No money no honey.
Same as in Singapore.
If u are unemployed in LOS,there is NO unemployment benefits,same as
in Singapore.
So far daily survival,the Thai ladies will resort to offering sex
Services for income either occasionally or regularly.
Money is always not enough just like in Singapore.
To the Thai society,It' s alright to offer sex services as long as they don't rob or
Steal.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai girls got a few categories.
Got Chinese Thai. - thaksin and maybe 70% of Bangkok
got melayu Thai - Now at war with Thai givenrment
got Thai-Thai - some look like melayu and some like chinese.

If you take chinese Thai, their lifestyle just like sungkies.
Thai-Thai a bit different. Must follow their custom or die.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another matter of the heart thread? what relationship with siam gals you yearning?:confused:

Last edited: