• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's ANALyse this abortion - FR from an aborted foetus

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually why would a married troll with kids got herself mixed up with someone's husband and caused the abortion of an innocent foetus?

maybe, mommy was too depressed over the illicit liaison about her own husband paying more attention to a laukuaybu troll instead of caring and concern for his unborn baby.

pre-natal pregnant woman if put in such depressive state would go to the very extreme. either the foetus would abort itself or she kills it herself through forced abortion.

the depressed mommy filed for divorce and helplessly aborted her foetus to alleviate future complication to her youthful life.

it's a scar that may not heal with time. then again, where is the conscience of the laukuaybu troll and the unfaithful husband? can they live with that guilt of being the accomplices of murdering an unborn child?

if they can, go ahead vote for them.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and then again, someone is trying to defend furiously about this real-life drama...and he speaks for "human rights, free speeches & democrapsy"....

where then is the HUMAN RIGHTS FOR UNBORN BABIES BEING KILLED THIS WAY?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the troll abandon her own loving husband, deserted her own children and called them TOU YOU PIN and merrily flirted with the unfaithful baby killer husband. now she is quite neglected but it was a good opportunity for another stupid idiot standing by to replace the hopeless unfaithful husband.

if u read until here, u should know that why someone is getting very very kan cheong already:biggrin:.

another abortion soon? this time from the laukuaybu troll, maybe?:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this story is also a very sad one. a young couple dying for a baby try all their best but it was futile....

a lovely young couple who's the wife baby making machinery is not functioning optimum hope to make a baby nightly. the love, the passion and the orgasms are super except the womb is just too weak to hold on to a developing foetus. it ends up still death.

reluctantly both the husby n wifey consulted a gynaecologist. the late prof ratnam suggested articificial implant of fertilised eggs into the wifey's womb. for the days to follow, all went well. an ultrasonic scan revealed triplets.

then the worst happened.....the womb was just too weak to continue supporting the life form. one day, the wifey was rudely awaken to find that she was bleeding down there.

liao! habis!!...she was rushed to the hospital where the doctor certified that none of the triplets foetuses could be saved. they had to be aborted as they were already still dead.

with tears of river flowing from the heart-wrenched wifey, she had no choice but to accede to the doctor's suggestion to have the dead foetuses aborted.

the next worst heart breaking news was revealed to the loving young couple. after the abortion, the wifey would be deemed to be barren. she couldn't bear any more baby.

sad...but true story that is happening to such nice kind couple.

:(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and we witnessed laukuaybu degradingly calling her children TOU YOU PIN just for the sake of appeasing her lustful nature.

GOD shouldn't ve given her children. He should have given her chlamydia instead or some kind of other STDs for the terrible sins committed to so many.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let the presence of the nerd NGEJAY be felt!!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

Illicit gay activities:

Penal Code Section 377A states, “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”

Cheating:

Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he or she would not do or omit if he or she were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat". For example, A cheats if he intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to repay any money that Z may lend to him when A does not intend to repay it, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend him money. Cheating is punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine, or both.

Father bashing:

Voluntarily causing hurt – A person causes hurt when he or she causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person. Whoever does any act with the intention of causing hurt to any person, or with the knowledge that he is likely to cause hurt to any person, and does cause hurt to any person, voluntarily causes hurt. The penalty for voluntarily causing hurt is imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine of up to S$1,000, or both.

Theft of Temple Funds:

Theft is committed when a person, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to effect the taking. The penalty for theft is imprisonment of up to three years, or a fine, or both. It is more common, however, for offenders to be charged with committing theft in a building, tent or vessel, which is used as a human dwelling, or for the custody of property. The penalty for this more serious offense is imprisonment of up to seven years, and also a fine.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
let the presence of the nerd NGEJAY be felt!!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

Cum spewing from all the cocks you've sucked in Changi Village again! Everyone who is against you is Ng Ejay! Have you received the underwear I've sent you marked with the name of Ng Ejay? Too bad it's not his but have a good sniff of my overpowering manhood nevertheless you homo bastard!....lol.....lol

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
bobdogkennel.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn't mention any names. but those cowards and losers have already revealed who those cheapo people are already.

i didn't say, hor. the good pals of those involved couple sinisterly revealed it one, ok.:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What lanjiao you talking now? Stoned out your mind sniffing my used underwear which I had sent you by post? Yes!:wink: my manhood's aroma can be overpowering!:o Have a good time sniffing them, you homosexual bastard!:biggrin::biggrin:

U shud have sent him a Calvin Klein brief. He will wear it after sniffing i bet. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I spend good money on the pondan bastard?:mad:

Paiseh! Paiseh!:o:o:o I sent him a Bangla's underwear which I paid $1 to ask Bangla to strip off on the spot, put into a plastic bag and then into a big envelope! I bet leetahbar was really stoned when he sniffed it!.......lol..........lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MUTTLEY.gif

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I've got a problem. The Bangla now offer to collect used underwear from all his countrymen in the workers dormitory. How to send 5 cartons to leetahbar har?......lol...........lol

Please dont sends any more to my house , the mailbos is very over full now
pls sends by dhl or tnt so that Tahsar can receives himself
thanks you