• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's ANALyse this abortion - FR from an aborted foetus

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really peh fu you TS, knowing that each time you post your thread will be subjected to a barrage of abuse yet you persist...some how you remind me of CSJ...kena left right center also dun know when to call its quits....

thanks for ur moral support. those losers support csj....but this "csj" is more CSJ! LOL!

i stand for TRUTH for HUMAN RIGHTS...and now i represent HUMAN RIGHTS FOR THE UNBORN FOETUSES.

:cool:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the bitch - the murderess of BB

bullshit2.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<strong>ANALYsis time:</strong>

who is or are the murder(s)?
1. the mistress who's mommy's good pal
2. the daddy
3. mommy dear
4. ALL OF THEM.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course la...to you! are u protecting some bitch who is directly involved in this story huh?

already mentioned: ANY SIMILARITIES IS PURELY COINCIDENCTAL.

wow!! the nasty nerd kan cheong until like that one !! so funny hor!!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course la...to you! are u protecting some bitch who is directly involved in this story huh?

already mentioned: ANY SIMILARITIES IS PURELY COINCIDENCTAL.

wow!! the nasty nerd kan cheong until like that one !! so funny hor!!:biggrin:

bullshit.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
everday the same bunch of losers and cowards CUM....so irony tht they love my stories and yet make the most noises. why mommy why?:biggrin:

View Message PakLaoPeh is on your ignore list.
View Message PakLaoPeh is on your ignore list.
View Message guavatree is on your ignore list.

Welcome, leetahbar.
You last visited: Yesterday at 04:34 PM
Your Notifications: 59
Your PM box is 100% full.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pondan hiao cheebye cock sucking mouth leetahbar, I don't read what you write. I just glance through. It does not matter. What I'm preparing is to make it convenient to reply your posts in the only way. The you are full of bullshit way!...Waaaaaah! true color now showing hor?....what lanjiao?....sibeh ho chio!.....lol....lol

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stand for TRUTH for HUMAN RIGHTS...and now i represent HUMAN RIGHTS FOR THE UNBORN FOETUSES.

:cool:

Hahahahaha

"Truth" you said? So who is talking now? You or your "lil brother"?

Please lah... time and time again your lies have been exposed here, so FUCK OFF

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar! time to take a break from giving free blowjobs in Changi Village liao! Your brain cannot take sharing space with the cum you swallowed liao!....lol....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nerd is here everybody...:smile:

as a famous cheongster notoriously bonking in geylang lorongs like what he claimed to be, did our romeo nerd ever got some bitches pregnant before?

oh!! he's a good boy!! those cheonging only in his multi orgasmic fantasies. maybe his travestite campmate who did his virgin handjob was pregnant! got the joke? LOL!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep!! THE NERD IS AROUND...hahahaha!!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nerd is here everybody...:smile:

as a famous cheongster notoriously bonking in geylang lorongs like what he claimed to be, did our romeo nerd ever got some bitches pregnant before?

oh!! he's a good boy!! those cheonging only in his multi orgasmic fantasies. maybe his travestite campmate who did his virgin handjob was pregnant! got the joke? LOL!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What you the famous Changi Village free blowjob giver is talking now? You talking about me? Are you talking about me? You talking about me? Who am I? You talking about me? Meet me now? Of course you won't dare lah. Hey! Don't run under your mother's sarong again! Joking lah! I never fight with pondan one. Just bitch slap them around, that is all!.......lol....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<strong>ANALYsis time:</strong>

who is or are the murder(s)?
1. the mistress who's mommy's good pal
2. the daddy
3. mommy dear
4. ALL OF THEM.

so who is/are the murderer(s)??

2nd sad-sob story of another foetus cuming soon to this sbf theatre nearest to you!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
humping in the sexmobile

story #2, HUMPING IN THE SEXMOBILE

again, i must indemnify that any similarities to the story is purely COINCIDENTAL.:wink:

it was a stormy night. a lone sexmobile drove up into a bush in USA or Ulu Sembawang Area. USA was actually very near to YISHUN by the way. a left turn and u would be in USA. another turn and there the thick canopy love bushes would be there to welcum the nefarious black SEXMOBILE.

peter, patter, pitter ...pat....and so the pussy was aroused like dat!:p

it was such a practical vehicle. compact. nifty. a great fuel saver...and wah la!! when the seats were folded back, it became a love bed ready for some bb making action. wow...wow...wee!!:eek:

the suspension was alright. it squeaked a little when the black vessel began going "humping" in the death of the wet wet night. the rain pouring heavier hitting peter, patter, pitter....pat..pat....and so the pussy was so orgasmic like dat!

she arched backwards. he lounged forward - thrusting, heaving, moaning, groaning....the thrust sped up, moanings fused into orchestrated unison. ah!...ah!!....ah!!! silent. death sudden silent. smooching, kissing, caressing and lovers' empty XXX talk...god! that was good!...ya, baby, ya!!

BABY?....oh shit!! it was raining for heaven sake!! why wasn't the "raincoat" being used? where was the rain coat?? dun get it? raincoat in the sexmobile??

alamak!! CONDOM la!! durex, okimoto...any plastic barrier would do well. it was raining so heavy...and NO CONDOM!! die! mati! habis!!

.......die, mati, habis??? simi dai ji??....toa dai ji liao...really tua kee liao!!.....:p:eek: