• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's ANALyse this abortion - FR from an aborted foetus

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, everyone! i m a foetus. an unfortunate foetus whose life was mercilessly snuffed out before i could even see my mummy and daddy. if as a foetus i could choose i would definitely don't wanna go be nestling in some mama's womb who in the end had the audacity to snuff me out. i weep as i think about that ordeal i had to go through.

i m now a foetus spirit lingering in limbo....a lost unborn child soul disiullusioned as to why mama was so merciless to kill her own unborn baby. why mama....WHY? *sob...sob...sob..* as i float in this cosmic sphere, there were many foetal spirit like me. there is only one unanswered question in all our minds: WHY MAMA...WHY DID U DO THIS CRUEL THING TO US??

......the stories that were to follow are purely co-incidental. any events in similarities is just coindences. stay tuned....

:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i highlighted ANALyse cos the nasty clones are bound to appear and so ANAL is specially for their ANAL-retentive nature. LOL!!:biggrin:

like i indemnify: COINCIDENCES. but to the clones, some of them could ve committed this terrible sin.

if u ve snuffed out a life of a foetus, an unborn child, u ve already killed an helpless human being. it looks LEEgal but in actual fact is it really then? unless u do not have a conscience, it would be very LEEgal.

if u ve a conscience, well, at least u r still close to be a human being....and this conscience will bear itself on u for the rest of ur life.

DO NOT THINK this is the end. this is just the beginning.....retribulation or karma wheel will initiate to roll in the next life that is if u r still reborn as a human. if u fortunately are, then be prepared to pay for this past-life terrible sin that u committed to an unborn human soul.

sadhu...sadhu....

more real life stories coming soon. stay tuned!:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bitch-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-shit-demotivational-poster.jpg

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What gives you the right to talk about the value of LIFE?

Do you work?

Do you contribute to society? (Sucking cocks at Golden Mile toilet don't count hor)

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really peh fu you TS, knowing that each time you post your thread will be subjected to a barrage of abuse yet you persist...some how you remind me of CSJ...kena left right center also dun know when to call its quits....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bitch - the murderess of BB

very inevitable right? i told u so...this bunch of anal retentive losers and cowards sure cum!!

and now for our lst story....

it was a romantic pathology between 2 lovers. they pledged their vows and solemnised it with a silver ring on each other finger. they were now husband and wife....and till death do us apart...in goodness or in bad; in rich or in poor...and blah..blah..blah...

in the end, i ended up dead. WHY MUMMY....WHY DID U VE TO KILL ME ...SO SLOWLY...SO PAINFULLY....? WHY???

after honeymoon and nightly bonking, i began to develop in mummy's warm cosy womb. oh...how lucky i m!! i thought to myself. mommy sure gonna loved me like i m the only baby in the whole wide world. then unhappy things happened....

mommy: how can u sleep with her??....how can u do this to me when i m carrying your baby?...WHY...WHY....WHY??

daddy: ......(silent)....

mommy: she's married with 2 kids. her husby loves her....why must she snatch u from me???...WHY...WHY...WHY?...

crying began. oh! mommy, pls don't cry....ur body is hurting me when u angry and sad and worst, crying...mommy, can u feel my suffering too? daddy, why do u do it? why must u hurt mommy this way? don't u love me, daddy?...and i wept along with mommy.

mommy called daddy. daddy refused to answer. mommy called daddy's gf who was also mommy's good friend but she also refused to answer. mommy was hopeless dejected. mommy fell into depression. it was the worst for pregnant woman to be in such a depressive state. oh, mommy!! please brace yourself. u still got me....and mommy your foul mood is badly affecting me. i m suffering inside ur womb, mommy....please mommy, cheer up for the sake of BB me. please....

the quarrellings, squabblings, shoutings and rantings continued.....

one fine day, it was peaceful. gosh! i felt so wonderful during that "one fine day"....it was also my last day as a foetus. mommy went for an abortion. she had filed for divorce...and she killed me.

oh, mommy!!! why did u do that to ur most loving baby in the entire world...why mommy....why???

they stuck something into the womb. pieces by pieces, the spoon-liked evil device scooped my tiny bits of flesh. the pain i had to endured.....the blood that began to flow incessantly was sucked out. gradually, my life was suck off. it was done. i was a messy globulous of minced meat ready for dispoal.

this unborn baby was dead. just like that. mommy had mercilessly snuffed out my life. why, mommy?....WHY? i had never understood why she wanted me in her womb in the first place only to kill me in such painful manner. why mommy why??

the pain was excruciating for u but mommy u could scream, wail and cry out loud, i couldn't...i was your baby. why mommy? why do u do this to me?

as i spoke and floated in the cosmic world....a lost unborn soul not knowing where i was supposed to go. and all these were sadly bestowed unto to me by my own mommy.

WHY MOMMY? WHY??:confused: