• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lay your bets - Ng Boon Gay corruption case.

M

Mdm Tang

Aqcuital : NBG suffering from BJ Disorder.

SC will furnished Psychologist Report.

Judge to order Probation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assume cs testimony is throw out, that still leaves original case...question is in what was cs 'perjury' if it is that affect garment case..

Acquitted is my wager

Reason is that is the only Witness they have..

There are other PWs akan datang. Just one of them 'teok sei' and NBG is history.

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes definitely,

tell me what is it that you are trying to say ..

dont you think that CS is totally unreliable with her statements ..

CS is sticking to the script. Before BG became CNB Chief, they had a fucking relationship but that is
immaterial to the case. CPIB only charge him for what happened after he took charge of CNB. By then , their
love affair had soured. CS however still needed the contracts and continued to blow him on those 4 occasions as she really wanted to maintain links until all projects secured are fully delivered. BG also was treating her like a cheap pros who is at his beck and call.

CPIB came into picture when other poodles started to notice things.

So, case is proven! BJ was using his position to extract sexual " Favours" from CS.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CS is sticking to the script. Before BG became CNB Chief, they had a fucking relationship but that is
immaterial to the case. CPIB only charge him for what happened after he took charge of CNB. By then , their
love affair had soured. CS however still needed the contracts and continued to blow him on those 4 occasions as she really wanted to maintain links until all projects secured are fully delivered. BG also was treating her like a cheap pros who is at his beck and call.

So, case is proven! BJ was using his position to extract sexual " Favours" from CS.

Relationship ended? I don't think so. SMSs after blowjobs, I think Cecilia playing for broke to break up his marriage but then fail, so revenge. Poodle notice? I don't think so. They're all busy with their own BJs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman is a player. I suspect cultivating him. The fact this led to the SCDF chief indicates that.

Relationship ended? I don't think so. SMSs after blowjobs, I think Cecilia playing for broke to break up his marriage but then fail, so revenge. Poodle notice? I don't think so. They're all busy with their own BJs.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like a number thinking he is going to get off. I'm under the impression that they are going to make an example of this guy 杀一儆百

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes definitely,

tell me what is it that you are trying to say ..

dont you think that CS is totally unreliable with her statements ..

Sarcasm: This is a Singapore court ....:smile:
Fact: Whether she is reliable or not, whether they were lovers or not is irrelevant. Fact is he (a public officer) received gratification from someone in a matter in which he has major influence.
Gossip: How CS's bodyguards received payment or gratification is none of our business.

Cheers!:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
will lay my bet close to the end of trial,
just like betting on horses i need to study the body language of the star witness,defendant,the judges and the kaypohs at the gallery
before laying my all important bet.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a very good rendition of what happened. She has been BJ Pervert Gay before she was servicing CNB. There could also be a case that she was targetting him all this while. The way that he pushed her head down to BJ him shows that they have been intimate before and that she may have a tendency to be submissive.

Who at SBF would push a girl's head down on to his dick expecting no issues from her and instant gratification. There are of course many sexual trysts between the two. I am sure that even prostitutes are treated better than the way Pervert Gay treated her. She seems to enjoy such submissive behaviour and was likely using her player tactics to home in on a large sale contract. For Pervert Gay, the way he behaved, if he agrees to how he pushed her head onto his groin area, shows that he knows this girl likes it rough or she will do anything for him as he has acknowledged that she is in it for the CNB contracts.

Both are scums of society regardless of the outcome. Her career may or may not be hurt as there will be companies willing to hire her. Pervert Gay has to pretend that he is happy with the regime so that he can continue suckling tax payers money at a GLC by being given a job by one of the regime's related company.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible but if they let one guy go, they can claim independence of the court.

This could be one reason why flimsy cases like this are prosecuted in court. PAP trying to either deflate attention away from them or upholding the already tarnished image of the judiciary.

Yes PAP can claim independence but we know better. Anyone who goes against the garmen is never let off! No matter how strong your case, they have made up their minds: guilty as charged(over the smallest and least evidence)!

I still maintain the NBG will get off as CS is making a fool of herself!

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could be one reason why flimsy cases like this are prosecuted in court. PAP trying to either deflate attention away from them or upholding the already tarnished image of the judiciary.

Yes PAP can claim independence but we know better. Anyone who goes against the garmen is never let off! No matter how strong your case, they have made up their minds: guilty as charged(over the smallest and least evidence)!

I still maintain the NBG will get off as CS is making a fool of herself!

Your last sentence contradicts yourself! Whether CS is making a fool of herself or not has nothing to do with what he is being charged for. As a public officer he should not receive gratification and risk being influenced when he was in a position of power.

How CS gives gratifcation to her bodyguards however will have nothing to do with the public interest!
:smile: