• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong : Unvaccinated will have to go for regular Covid tests, and bear the costs of these tests

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN be clear minded like my uncle proposed KNN
1. Nobody can force anyone to vaccinate KNN
2. Nobody can force anyone to take covid test unless it is mandatory and the mandatory cost should come from the leequestor KNN
3. When non vaccinated people get covid they should pay for their own treatment becas Nobody force them to get treated KNN
All tests are mandatory if required. If you want to attend a concert or a wedding, don't expect the organizer or wedding couple to pay for your tests hor... because 80% of the guests or audience are already vaccinated. Don't want to pay? Stay home and grow mould lah.

Data already shows vaccines protect 95% and if breakthrough infection occurs, they protect 98% from death or serious illness. Vaccines turn COVID into an endemic disease and opens the way for a post pandemic world. If you don't believe science and choose not to get your jab for whatever reason, be prepared to go for multiple tests and pay for them. At $160 per test, let's see how many tests these imbeciles can afford.

The gahment is not going to let the small minority of moronic unvaccinated enjoy a post pandemic world at the expense of the good folks who did the responsible thing and got vaccinated. That would be unfair for the 80% vaccinated.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One test costs about $160. 10 test $1600. Good start. Antivaxxers can come here and kpkb. Doesnt make a scrap of difference. In the end all also lan lan pay. Don't believe in science right? Want to enjoy a post-pandemic world at the expense of the vaccinated? Pay lor...

More to come...
Maybe those anti-vaccine morons don’t believe in law and order either.

For those who refused to go for tests, a sweet fine followed by a little stay at Changi Hotel should fix them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All tests are mandatory if required. If you want to attend a concert or a wedding, don't expect the organizer or wedding couple to pay for your tests hor... because 80% of the guests or audience are already vaccinated. Don't want to pay? Stay home and grow mould lah.

Data already shows vaccines protect 95% and if breakthrough infection occurs, they protect 98% from death or serious illness. Vaccines turn COVID into an endemic disease and opens the way for a post pandemic world. If you don't believe science and choose not to get your jab for whatever reason, be prepared to go for multiple tests and pay for them. At $160 per test, let's see how many tests these imbeciles can afford.

The gahment is not going to let the small minority of moronic unvaccinated enjoy a post pandemic world at the expense of the good folks who did the responsible thing and got vaccinated. That would be unfair for the 80% vaccinated.
Correct KNN since nobody forced them to attend those event they should pay for their own test KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the long term effects of mRNA comes after a few years. Many daft will be crying.
Exactly right. Science and data is telling you the vaccines are safe. If you still stubbornly refuse to believe science and choose to believe in crazy conspiracies and choose not get vaccinated, then put your money where your mouth is lah... You have up to end September to be jabbed to protect yourself so all of us can live in a post pandemic world. Otherwise, be prepared for a life of tests and to pay for them at $160 a pop or in this case, a swab up your farking nose. And if god-forbid you get COVID, I hope they take away your healthcare subsidies so you can be man enough to pay from your own pocket for ICU or hospital care at $1-2K a day.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly right. Science and data is telling you the vaccines are safe. If you still stubbornly refuse to believe science and choose to believe in crazy conspiracies and choose not get vaccinated, then put your money where your mouth is lah... You have up to end September to be jabbed to protect yourself so all of us can live in a post pandemic world. Otherwise, be prepared for a life of tests and to pay for them at $160 a pop or in this case, a swab up your farking nose. And if god-forbid you get COVID, I hope they take away your healthcare subsidies so you can be man enough to pay from your own pocket for ICU or hospital care at $1-2K a day.

When did science proof that the vaccines are safe? Got long term study? But that is ok if many sinkies up lorry within 5 years so it will become less crowded.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did science proof that the vaccines are safe? Got long term study? But that is ok if many sinkies up lorry within 5 years so it will become less crowded.
Yes ok, whatever.... Just be prepared for multiple tests and find the means to pay for them.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

Source?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes ok, whatever.... Just be prepared for multiple tests and find the means to pay for them.

Lol. U dun ask everyone to vac lah. Soon in time u will need some unvax ppl to bury those vaxxed that died from after effects.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm afraid I'll take the bullet. Please advise. Why? I have acid reflux. Its already inflame my heart and lungs. And I have vsd. Heart disease. Is it worth burden my system with another virus shell?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-cases-data-from-the-states/

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe those anti-vaccine morons don’t believe in law and order either.

For those who refused to go for tests, a sweet fine followed by a little stay at Changi Hotel should fix them.
True. That mudder-farker tobelight even wanted to stage a protest against the vaccination restrictions.

Yeah... right. :biggrin: After 80% of the Sinkee population has been fully vaccinated, all I want to ask of that moron is... "He and whose army?" :rolleyes:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. That mudder-farker tobelight even wanted to stage a protest against the vaccination restrictions.

Yeah... right. :biggrin: After 80% of the Sinkee population has been fully vaccinated, all I want to ask of that moron is... "He and whose army?" :rolleyes:

Ur vaccination only last about 6 months. Pfizer coming out 3rd shot and if u dun take. Ur vaxxed status will be removed. Lol

I can say 3rd onwards the participation will become lower and lower.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take it that you guys are anti mRna and not against vaccination. If you're afraid of the unknown with mRna tech, you can consider this.