• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power is an aphrodisiac. When people tell you how great you are, you buy it and indulge in the fruits of your narcissism.
Women are attracted to powerful men like bees to honey.

That is how women are programmed to do, seek out the best for the survival of her offsprings.
Then men are designed to stray, they only need a place and an excuse to do so. :biggrin:

very true..

it is no wonder why Laura fell for Michael

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then men are designed to stray, they only need a place and an excuse to do so. :biggrin:

That's true only in the sense that they all have libidinous bodily urges. But being agents of free will, that does not exempt them from right living and conscious moral judgement. This is especially so when one's rogue actions can be destructive to the well-being of families.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this regard some women are worse than rogue men, as far as pleasure is concerned, of course.

yes...separated.

this kind of gal is hottest..30+, separated, tasted and experienced sexual pleasure, no virginity to lose, at the apex of sexual desire!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...separated.

this kind of gal is hottest..30+, separated, tasted and experienced sexual pleasure, no virginity to lose, at the apex of sexual desire!

Yes Yes Yes
The gal who knows what she missed out.
The gal who knows what she want from a man.
The gal who is not afraid of going after her own desire.

Do you fear having girlfriends in this category, when you already has your man?

They do not bother to rejoin the dating scene to get what they want.
They know men well enough to pick their fruits for their own ultimate enjoyment.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Yes Yes
The gal who knows what she missed out.
The gal who knows what she want from a man.
The gal who is not afraid of going after her own desire.

Do you fear having girlfriends in this category, when you already has your man?

They do not bother to rejoin the dating scene to get what they want.
They know men well enough to pick their fruits for their own ultimate enjoyment.

these are gals whom men like..married/separated, 30s, experienced, know how to enjoy and know how to please

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these are gals whom men like..married/separated, 30s, experienced, know how to enjoy and know how to please

I cannot agree more!
This is one of the secrets to happiness.

I am glad to hear this from you. Some of the inexperienced SWT can be quite dead fish making the guys do the hard yakka. The guys appreciate a bit of massage to relieve the stresses of living.

They also make great travel companions, which is an excellent way to know them better.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot agree more!

I am glad to hear this from you. Some of the inexperienced SWT can be quite dead fish making the guys do the hard yakka. The guys appreciate a bit of massage to relieve the stresses of living.

They also make great travel companions, which is an excellent way to know them better.

that's why SG has so any sex problems recently.

wives dont know how to satisfy their husbands. once these deprieved husbands find pleasure with other gals, the marriage is jeopardised

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot agree more!

many successful towkays employ sweet , sexy, experienced socialites to be their companions when they travel