• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Lee's daughter!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super Rich! Who wants?

Prof-Lee-Wei-Ling.jpg

Prof LEE Wei Ling, 63577147, [email protected].

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman went shopping. She walks to checkout counter and then the salesman packs all her groceries: milk, cheese, orange juice, half of bread, bar of soap, toothpaste...
All of a sudden the salesman asks her:
- You're single, aren't you?
A bit surprised woman smiles and answers:
- That's right, but how did you guessed that?
- Because you're so ugly.

R

redlightmeansgo

haha, after seeing that thing in the ST photos of pap and gal in the US, I was sure some one would react.

Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, you gotta scramble and take a look at those pictures pasted all over the covers.

I'll be scared shitless if I met this thing on the streets alone at night :biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, after seeing that thing in the ST photos of pap and gal in the US, I was sure some one would react.

Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, you gotta scramble and take a look at those pictures pasted all over the covers.

I'll be scared shitless if I met this thing on the streets alone at night :biggrin:

scan and show the pic la

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg

why is everyone associated with FamiLEE so fking ugly?

even as a man, Lee Wei Ling is incredibly unattractive. Whole famiLEE looks like shit. Dunno how they manage to tahan seeing each other.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai aneh chek ark lah...

Not her fault oso wat...
born out can control wan meh?

Jin jiat lat, u guys...
next time got son got daughter, pray hard.

:o :( :o

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai aneh chek ark lah...

Not her fault oso wat...
born out can control wan meh?

Jin jiat lat, u guys...
next time got son got daughter, pray hard.

:o :( :o

C'mon... hairylee already said its LHL during his secondary school days. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even as a man, Lee Wei Ling is incredibly unattractive. Whole famiLEE looks like shit. Dunno how they manage to tahan seeing each other.

LKY must have known how ugly his family is.

May explain why Ho Ching was hand picked to bring some beauty into the Lee genes :biggrin:

The superstitious may point to all the bad karma the Lee's have collected. The uglyness you see in the Lees is a reflection of past sins. :rolleyes: