• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last nite @SBFuncle became a millionaire

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What??? I never bet eng match lah.
I only bet a few euro matches as I noticed from many seasons back that my secret code doesn't work well with major events.
But I was lucky to have some fun bets of it when hand itchy and nothing to bet at that time and was lucky it worked for them.
IMG_20240711_113052.jpg

IMG_20240711_113124.jpg

IMG_20240711_113021.jpg

Spain kind of odds I seldom will place but at that moment I saw some secret code happening so I just whack.

And I won't bet so big until can become millionaire even I keep collecting until no tomorrow :unsure:
My bets ranges $10 to max at $200 per match :o-o:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Viewers need to ask themselves this big question.
Why would eng scored the winning goal at 90+1 when there are so much time in play :confused: :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And viewers take note during major event there will be no such thing as ht 0-1 ft can be 3-1 which happens VERY frequently in not so popular leagues :roflmao:
That is the key to my secret code :eek::laugh: