• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao sai is good for health

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
US stocks fell sharply Tuesday in a broad-based decline as the government announced details of its latest bailout plan.

the government must announce more bad news so that the stocks can go up.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah i downgrader

no money to do anything, just old laptop, free wireless and power at fastfood joint, pass time

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that?

whoa not bad, learn somethingnew today

who says old bird cannot learn new tricks

uncle, what are u doing now? u very free right?

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
no money to do anything, just old laptop, free wireless and power at fastfood joint, pass time

icic, i would like to join in the fun,take a break and smell the rose. :smile:

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
what strategy you plotting now at this hour

i am not doing anything, i am like you "downgrader". maybe a young one.
hahaha

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
HP_INDU.png

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geithner Says Bank-Rescue Plans May Reach $2 Trillion (Update2)
Email | Print | A A A

data

By Rebecca Christie

Feb. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner pledged government financing for as much as $2 trillion of efforts to spur new lending and address banks’ toxic assets, seeking to end the credit crunch hobbling the economy.

“Instead of catalyzing recovery, the financial system is working against recovery,” Geithner said in unveiling the Obama administration’s financial-bailout overhaul in Washington today. “At the same time, the recession is putting greater pressure on banks. This is a dangerous dynamic, and we need to arrest it.”