• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Madam Ho Ching Wanted To Retire Early! But Dhanabalan Visited Ho Ching Three Times To Invite Her Out Of Seclusion!

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pleez lah....why all the lies?

Ho Jinx joined Temasick because her father-in-law, Old Fart a.k.a. Lee Con You, wanted/decreed her to.

It should be obvious by now that Sinkieland and its treasure vaults are the property of Royal Familee.
Would she be picked for CEO of Temasek if she were not daughter in law of LKY?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as when LKY was persuade to mentor new Prime Ministers until they could no longer keep him sitting upright. I'm just amazed that she manages to continue her "winning streaks" into Temasek.

"By the early 1990s, I had pivoted to head the newly formed Singapore Technologies Ventures (STV), shepherding an eclectic collection of start-ups. All were loss-making. My plea to include at least one profitable unit fell on deaf ears. Tough, but what to do?"

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would she be picked for CEO of Temasek if she were not daughter in law of LKY?

Certainly not. She would have been a nobody.

Scary or not, this kind of woman? The she-wolf of the Familee. :whistling:

From a PAP por lumpar point of view, Ho Jinx seems to be the only personal capable of safeguarding Lee Con You's legacy. Pinky is a weakling.

Thanks to Madam Ho Ching, our reserves kept increasing.

Who does the word "our" refer to? According to Pinky, the reserves belong to the Sinkie gabrament.