• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao sai is good for health

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi you are his clone issit? Why praise him so much? :cool::cool::cool:

I only see him cutting and pasting articles here and there. Don't see him giving macro economics analysis. And how come you are using words I use in my day to day life but not in the forum? :p:p:p

Macroeconomic analysis. Cannot mah. Professors charge 1000s of $$$$ in giving talks on topics like these. You want it free? How can? :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
merde_movie_image_director_leos_carax__2_.jpg

merde_movie_image_director_leos_carax.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: This is funny. :biggrin::biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I look forward to a DEEP DEEEEEEP recession... its the white collar FTs that needs to f88k off :rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
........oh, since we are in this subject of Rock, I'm forming a new rock band. I'm open to the bros here to help me to come up with nice catchy name for this new band.

Bruder Dom... With your clown makeup you must do a cover of this Prodigy hit and dedicate to SHiT:

Prodigy.jpg

Firestarter
I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator
I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated - yeeeaaaah
I'm the pain(t) you tasted, well intoxicated

I'm the self inflicted, mind detonator - yeah
I'm the one infected, twisted animator

By the way, The Prodigy are really having a concert in sinkapore tonight

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is no simple guiter seller

He is well versed in music, macro economics, social sciences and the Taoist philosophy of dualism

He is not the typical jobless bum like Leetahsar

I think he downgraded because he is enlightened

i am not well versed in anything

but i know since i was a young boy that when you keep blowing the balloon it will blow up in your face

when you keep eating and don't shit for three days, the fourth day when you shit, it will be like an avalanche

the principle of the market is like a balloon full of shit

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not well versed in anything

but i know since i was a young boy that when you keep blowing the balloon it will blow up in your face

when you keep eating and don't shit for three days, the fourth day when you shit, it will be like an avalanche

the principle of the market is like a balloon full of shit

Amazing. You are able to relate the economic supersystem to a simple childhood experience. I am learning something new from you again....

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well many people got laid off during the Asian crisis. I remember taking MRT as a teenager and wondering why so many people were in the MRT and buses when they should have been working. These are well dressed uncles btw.

QUOTE]

Hahaha, at that time, I remember seeing a middle age man talking and crying to himself in the MRT. I dono what is he mumbling, but I am sure he must been damm stressed.

I remembered reading a story about a manager who still goes out to "work" even he is fired. Walk about and go home at nite, pretending life as usual.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
STI prepare to lao tua kang Wednesday 1,650 offer at open and then tailspin lah hahaha

Property prices must collapse to correct the excesses of the past

The tyre has punctured but still got air inside, must let out more air lah before stability returns

Long pain why not short pain

Kanina, tonight so many people want power socket keep uncle uncle me, even at 2am cannot get full charge hahaha

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29119665

US stocks fell sharply Tuesday in a broad-based decline as the government announced details of its latest bailout plan.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down nearly 300 points after Treasury Secretary Tim Geither revealed details of the bank-bailout plan. Earlier, the blue-chip index was down less than 100 points.

DJIA 7963.59 -307.28 -3.72%

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, how come you can paste the chart, i cannot

can teach how you do it?? i get mine from cnbc website

Last edited:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, how come you can paste the chart, i cannot

can teach uncle how you do it?? i get mine from cnbc website

Uncle, on top of u got see icon like Font, Sizes and below got square and got like mountain picture. That one for insert image mah....but you must copy the url of cnbc chart lah by right click and click properties and then u can see http//.......... copy everything without the http and paste loh

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
US stocks fell sharply Tuesday in a broad-based decline as the government announced details of its latest bailout plan.

you betting against the market har?