• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBCCB! Mod can anyhow ban people one ah? SMLJ!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lidat this place no fun liao lah! :mad:
这里是越来越不好玩了!

If cannot take the heat, GTFO of the kitchen! :mad:
:oIo:

Nobody joins sammyboy.com for FUN. They sign up because they're masochists. They love being insulted, derided and humiliated.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody joins sammyboy.com for FUN. They sign up because they're masochists. They love being insulted, derided and humiliated.

i think boss sam is quite right. many of sammyboys are screw loose upstairs and screwed downstairs....tiohboh!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The said banned has been unbanned. :smile:

You are right. The one who blinked first and enforced an outright ban on the other party will be the one insulted, derided and humiliated.

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Windsor,

Fightfests are fun to watch here, but once the other party is banned, the enforcer always comes out looking like a sore loser. When Uncle Ram banned clinton666, I also got pissed with him, so the same applies here too u banning Alamaking.

The diff betw u and Uncle Ram is that he doesn't call his foe using derogatory names like fathead eg. Maybe you should use Hokkien expletives next time like CB, it's less offensive actually. :biggrin:

Aiyah nvm lah, we here tcss only mah. Yes there are cliques here, and it becomes more apparent after Sam upped the inf power to >700 pts. Then you also have the "vets" clique. Like Sam said, it's human nature. Live with it.

I upz u points ok? U upz me back ok? We here tcss only lah.... :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
y u make 2 identical posts in diff threads? ... wen ur addressee din even post here ... :rolleyes:

go back 2 ur tgif thread n start ur horny dreams la ...

You know me, when I started something, I will end it off too. LOL! LOL

TGIF or TGIF 2? Which one you talking about? :biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you starting something? :confused:

[video=youtube;F1iM9mMiiNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1iM9mMiiNI[/video]