• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KNN safe and effective. Siblings died one day apart. What killed them?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
457742091_927424349431323_8462444324717360303_n.jpg

458084415_927424352764656_5362165845030455520_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed safe and effective for the Jews to depopulate some people without any traces of evidence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you one of dumbfucks out there who think covid can kill a healthy person?
It was a hoax all along. You fell for the hoax and still believing it kills anyone.
I had never said covid can kill a healthy person :cautious:
I always said - do your own assessment to predict if covid can kill you before deciding if one should go for the jab.
I did my jab becos I assessed that covid can kill me as I am not a healthy person with underlying medical conditions.

I also said - for those healthy person who went for the jab, do not run or exercise, just walk if they doesn't want to speed up their death.

Do not anyhow just shoot at anyone if you didn't find out what the person had said. Unless you are a siao lang. Which you have proven time and time again that you are from imh reading some books.

2Q==-4.jpg

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you one of dumbfucks out there who think covid can kill a healthy person?
It was a hoax all along. You fell for the hoax and still believing it kills anyone.
I had also predicted for this case, the higher probability was an accident, although there is still a lower probability of covid Jab. Becos the probability of dying 1 day apart for the same family member due to covid Jab is definitely of lower probability than an accident where both were together.

Talk sense don't talk nonsense.