• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KNN safe and effective. Siblings died one day apart. What killed them?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had never said covid can kill a healthy person :cautious:
I always said - do your own assessment to predict if covid can kill you before deciding if one should go for the jab.
I did my jab
becos I assessed that covid can kill me as I am not a healthy person with underlying medical conditions.

Bad mistake. Oh well, your body your choice. Few people could resist the onslaught of propaganda globally. :cool:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
458084415_927424352764656_5362165845030455520_n.jpg

457742091_927424349431323_8462444324717360303_n.jpg
Obese never join TAF club?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad mistake. Oh well, your body your choice. Few people could resist the onslaught of propaganda globally. :cool:

I also do believe covid Jab could possibly kill me. I have to bet either banker or player, no ties allowed..

I have a colleague's friend who chosen not to jab and died of covid.

I do not want to be next as I have underlying medical conditions just like his deceased friend.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also do believe covid Jab could possibly kill me. I have to bet either banker or player, no ties allowed..

I do not want to be next as I have underlying medical conditions just like his deceased friend.

Let's put it this way, if the Covid jabs are neither safe nor effective, why did you take them?

It's the kiasi and/or kiasu mentality, no? "Better be safe than sorry", "Surely the govt won't lie to me" or some variation of this mode of thinking.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put it this way, if the Covid jabs are neither safe nor effective, why did you take them?

It's the kiasi and/or kiasu mentality, no? "Better be safe than sorry", "Surely the govt won't lie to me" or some variation of this mode of thinking.
I struggle between banker and player, as some bets I chosen banker while some I chosen player :coffee:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had never said covid can kill a healthy person :cautious:
I always said - do your own assessment to predict if covid can kill you before deciding if one should go for the jab.
I did my jab becos I assessed that covid can kill me as I am not a healthy person with underlying medical conditions.

I also said - for those healthy person who went for the jab, do not run or exercise, just walk if they doesn't want to speed up their death.

Do not anyhow just shoot at anyone if you didn't find out what the person had said. Unless you are a siao lang. Which you have proven time and time again that you are from imh reading some books.

View attachment 205593
Do you even understand what covid really is?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had also predicted for this case, the higher probability was an accident, although there is still a lower probability of covid Jab. Becos the probability of dying 1 day apart for the same family member due to covid Jab is definitely of lower probability than an accident where both were together.

Talk sense don't talk nonsense.
You are a dumbfuck who talks nonsense. That is why you took the poison due to lack of understanding of science while unvaccinated like myself have done my due diligence. We, unvaccinated know what we are talking.

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah sibei jialat this one...their laobu must be devastated to the max sia. 白头人送两个黑头人 How cum both sibling uplorry one day apart ? Isit both in same car and tio accident ? So bizarre...

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who diagnose your dead colleague who died of covid? Where did he died at? How old is your dead colleague?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you even understand what covid really is?
I do not need to know the details becos we are not trained to know this. You talk as if you are a professor. I can tell you this - there is no single website in today's Internet that we can ever find out the truth. Hence there is no need for me to read so much.
I know of people who died of covid with similar underlying medical conditions as me. This alone will entice me for a jab.
However as I keep emphasing, I do chicken out and took different bets at times.
And I have said many times, the most difficult group of people to decide between banker or player is my group.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a dumbfuck who talks nonsense. That is why you took the poison due to lack of understanding of science while unvaccinated like myself have done my due diligence. We, unvaccinated know what we are talking.
Fuck you talking as if you are a professor.
Smart wise people like me will know there is no single source of website that we can ever know the truth..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who diagnose your dead colleague who died of covid? Where did he died at? How old is your dead colleague?
Fuck you for asking low iq questions.
You also relied on those websites to come out with your theories.
When You do your own research lab then come and tell me that.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you for asking low iq questions.
You also relied on those websites to come out with your theories.
When You do your own research lab then come and tell me that.
I am asking you legit questions but you just want to evade from answering. Who is the low IQ? The answer is obvious

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not need to know the details becos we are not trained to know this. You talk as if you are a professor. I can tell you this - there is no single website in today's Internet that we can ever find out the truth. Hence there is no need for me to read so much.
I know of people who died of covid with similar underlying medical conditions as me. This alone will entice me for a jab.
However as I keep emphasing, I do chicken out and took different bets at times.
And I have said many times, the most difficult group of people to decide between banker or player is my group.
Just admit that you are ignorant of science and took the poison lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk as if you are a professor.
Do you have your own research lab?
If you need a professor to tell you about health, you might as well go and die. It is hilarious that you can’t even do your due diligence to understand your body better but need a medical professional to tell you what to do.

You deserve the jabs that you took