• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KNN safe and effective. Siblings died one day apart. What killed them?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you need a professor to tell you about health, you might as well go and die. It is hilarious that you can’t even do your due diligence to understand your body better but need a medical professional to tell you what to do.

You deserve the jabs that you took
Seriously if I meet you in person and you talk all these to me I will give you 1 fucking punch instead of talking sense to you.
You better don't present yourself this way in real life

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you talking as if you are a professor.
Smart wise people like me will know there is no single source of website that we can ever know the truth..
IMG_4828.jpeg

You are the ignorant one who never do your due diligence and took the poison

You have already failed Covid 19 IQ test badly but still want to show off your pride lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if I meet you in person and you talk all these to me I will give you 1 fucking punch instead of talking sense to you.
You better don't present yourself this way in real life
You already took the jab, and a walking timebomb. Continue to live in your own delusions lol

No matter how many punch you throw, you can’t change the fact that you took the poison rewarded by the Jews. Lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mRNA therapy effectiviness is machiam like very selctive for individuals
It was never a mRNA gene therapy. It was a nanotechnology from the very beginning.

They have already given you hints. Those who are jabbed. AI will decide whether you should still continue to live or die

Last edited:

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the elder sis couldn't accept fact that her bro has passed on from cancer, had inconsolable grief wch led to her heart attack the following day ? I really feel so sad for their 89yo mom...no one left to take care of her.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
stage 4 lung cancer is a common by product of the snake jabs. Turbo cancers are on the rise, ppl like Adrian Tan died shortly after declaring himself king. Heart attack could be due to anything, exacerbated by the snake jab. These days, as long as you have been bitten by the snake, you must take it into consideration, because the poison changes your dna and it's irreversible

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the elder sis couldn't accept fact that her bro has passed on from cancer, had inconsolable grief wch led to her heart attack the following day ? I really feel so sad for their 89yo mom...no one left to take care of her.
AI will take care of their mom if leave alone at home

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If covid is deadly, all unvaccinated already died long ago. Only those who are illiterate with science believe such hoax
You don't remember early days of COVID... oxygen tanks shortage, intubators, overflowing morgues, mass cremation and burials....

Or was it all staged?