• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN chao Ah neh neighbour terrorise DJ Daniel Ong

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly lets look at things objectively. Daniel and his neighbors were irritated.Mind you not just Daniel alone.I don't see why he shouldn't write an angry letter.He definitely has a right to feel angry.he had also decided to not pick a fight.I really find some of you guys ridiculous.especially the one saying he's targeted because he is Chinese.actually it pettiness what I say to be correct its because he a chines that is why somehow some of you feel he I'd in the wrong writing an angry letter to done inconsiderate prick.Anyone would have reacted like Daniel.Rather if it was Daniel the one making the noise and it was Siva that wrote that angry letter the same people blaming Daniel would suddenly side diva and blame Daniel for making that noise.I am sure of that.

Your whole theory is flawed the moment you started bringing race into the issue. I can easy put you down by saying that Mr.Sivalingam is immediately in the wrong in this Forum just because he is Indian. If you and others here is unable to seperate race for any issue, then sorry. There is no listening nor respect given on my part. Gd Day.

(Don't blame me for being a racist and stereotyping because all i want to do is join you guys.)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your whole theory is flawed the moment you started bringing race into the issue. I can easy put you down by saying that Mr.Sivalingam is immediately in the wrong in this Forum just because he is Indian. If you and others here is unable to seperate race for any issue, then sorry. There is no listening nor respect given on my part. Gd Day.

(Don't blame me for being a racist and stereotyping because all i want to do is join you guys.)

You dumb ass i wasn't bringing his race into the equation i was talking about the biasness some ppl here might have on the situation at hand due to the race of the parties involved. Learn how to discern.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My take is, this type of things happened when you have neighbors. So the solution for Danial Ong is to buy Pulau Tekong and stay there.

Side effect for all true pink Singaporean men and their sons is there will be no more Tekong ghost story to tell their girlfriends, wives, children

The recently put on sale Adam Road $82 million bungalow should suffice.....

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inheritance is the way to go. Then one is part of the old money elite. Let money work for you and not the other way around. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dumb ass i wasn't bringing his race into the equation i was talking about the biasness some ppl here might have on the situation at hand due to the race of the parties involved. Learn how to discern.

Aight chump, I'm am too use to your negativity and stereotyping that i jumped the gun and didnt quite read thru your comment proper(As usual).

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talent-less so called DJ Daniel.....back then he was Mr kiasu right? Typical sinkie only can complain

I think he made quite good money as a Radio-Dj and M.C before jumping into his Cupcake business, I heard it is doing very good. He has up to 4 or 6 shops and planning on a few more very soon, Extremely quick Expansion. His cupcakes are selling.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Sivalingam said the dispute started over the noise and dust caused by reconstruction works at his double-storey corner terrace house at Mei Hwan Drive, near Serangoon Gardens. From the letter written by daniel ong the house number is 109. From google map here it is. You cannot get a front view of the house cos street view does not go right up to the door step of the home

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=1...,,0,2.57&z=19&iwloc=A&cbll=1.35374,103.861031

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he made quite good money as a Radio-Dj and M.C before jumping into his Cupcake business, I heard it is doing very good. He has up to 4 or 6 shops and planning on a few more very soon, Extremely quick Expansion. His cupcakes are selling.

That's impressive. Who buys cupcakes, I wonder? I also wonder whether having been a celebrity gave his cupcake biz that cachet.

The other question that comes to mind is whether this biz is sustainable? There was a frenzy for Portuguese egg tarts and bubble tea for several months but those fads evaporated just as quickly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's impressive. Who buys cupcakes, I wonder? I also wonder whether having been a celebrity gave his cupcake biz that cachet.

The other question that comes to mind is whether this biz is sustainable? There was a frenzy for Portuguese egg tarts and bubble tea for several months but those fads evaporated just as quickly.

Daniel ong is just one of many celebs with these type of food businesses. Terrence chow and chen han wei opened a few such eateries before and became partners.

Mark lee has old town coffee chain for eg.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he can always fall back to eat slipper rice.....having a pretty wife helps......some guys have all the luck

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, try not to hear things. the cupcakes are not that good.. so is the business. if in doubt, always go and buy and try.. personally, i had bought and tried.. over priced cakes, normal taste. in this situation, what they are trying to sell is a brand name..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK ah neh's house is house 109 mei hwan drive. Remember from the report it states that's a corner terrace house while the house shown in the picture looks to be a bungalow. Terrace houses are rows of homes joined together.

PS the home doesn't look like the one in the picture.

Here's 109 mei hwan drive. When i keyed in 109 on google map it brought me to the other street which cannot be zoomed in but i managed to find a house number 109 here.

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=1...=417oV_738AOlv07DrM9AEA&cbp=11,341.54,,0,-1.4

Daniel's home is house number 105. I found a home under renovation but no house number was found but it should be daniel's home since it's 2 homes down from 109. The home between his home and 109 would be 107.

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=1...=417oV_738AOlv07DrM9AEA&cbp=11,283.82,,0,5.01