• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN chao Ah neh neighbour terrorise DJ Daniel Ong

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are less likely to lie because you are famous? I said the more famous you are, The more likely you will lie To protect your image. He is nothing but a little whining cheena bitch who likes lying and creating fake alliance to try giving himself more leverage. The cheena's man car got scratched just once, and that could have been anyone. Just face it, You are "bias"-Naturally because he is Chinese. The dude got a history, Not more then a month ago he had an issue with SPH.

Excuse me do you know how to compare apples to apples?

What image is he trying to protect especially when he says it is him vs the other side. The other neighbours could easily come in and claim no we don't support daniel at all and he would be done for. It is plain obvious they are on his side. Sure it could have been anyone but he claims his car was blocking the neh's house so it's pretty obvious who the most likely culprit is. Calling me bias when i have the stronger stance here shows that you are the bias one. Why are you so mad at daniel and supporting the neh? You calling him a whiny cheena bitch shows that you are a racist and the bias one. Anyway if you want to know who is whiny it's that keling. He actually made a police report cos daniel "made fun" of his name. :rolleyes: A police report! A police report for making fun of his name and that was light hearted fun. What a whiny bitch move that is. What does his issue with sph have to do with this matter? Following your logic if someone used to be a criminal it means in future when he's involved in something else it's automatically his fault?

You are 100% biased simply cos daniel is chinese and what a whiny bitch that ah neh is making a police report over something so small as making fun of his name.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 hours of noise i dun buy it.......just like the neighbour who died because of the noise. Probably the daniel guy is lying.
If 10 hours of noise outside of stipulated time allowed can direct call police liao.....

Not just noise but pollution like dust. Well you don't live there so you wouldn't know if it is or isn't 10 hours.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like i said if its really 10 hours its illegal and he have more recourse then to just pen that stupid letter.....

Look this incident is in the media and on facebook and i am sure the police are involved. Look if it's false he would be lying since it's right in the open for everyone to see. It wouldn't be smart for him to lie about it so openly.

Oh yes i also remember something. It's not so simple to just make a police report like this. I doubt the cops even took action at all even though according to you it's against the law. In singapore the cops hardly even take action.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno about now but back then i always dial 999 when those RC parties go beyond 11pm......the police always comes.

7 month dinners, getai, funerals and renovations if on sundays or start or stop earlier/later then 9am/5pm.....made countless calls without fail. But if within stipulated time i just grin and bear it as i am a law abiding citizen....

Look this incident is in the media and on facebook and i am sure the police are involved. Look if it's false he would be lying since it's right in the open for everyone to see. It wouldn't be smart for him to lie about it so openly.

Oh yes i also remember something. It's not so simple to just make a police report like this. I doubt the cops even took action at all even though according to you it's against the law. In singapore the cops hardly even take action.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno about now but back then i always dial 999 when those RC parties go beyond 11pm......the police always comes.

7 month dinners, getai, funerals and renovations if on sundays or start or stop earlier/later then 9am/5pm.....made countless calls without fail. But if within stipulated time i just grin and bear it as i am a law abiding citizen....

How long ago was "back then"? You do know that the police of today don't take action unlike the past. The fact of the matter is this. It's now publicly known that the reno took more than 10 hrs or DO is lying. Would be kind of stupid for him to tell lies like this. It would mean he's blowing the matter up for nothing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All right one more thing that i have realized. On google map the house looks different from the house shown in the picture. What this means is that the neh probably tore down the entire house and had everything rebuilt. It's quite hard to believe cos on g map it looks small but in the picture the area looks huge.

If that house is the same house 109 and looks so different on google this obviously means a lot of work must have taken place to change the house from this https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=1...=417oV_738AOlv07DrM9AEA&cbp=11,337.59,,0,9.66

to this:
018b1c89.jpg

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All right one more thing that i have realized. On google map the house looks different from the house shown in the picture. What this means is that the neh probably tore down the entire house and had everything rebuilt. It's quite hard to believe cos on g map it looks small but in the picture the area looks huge.

If that house is the same house 109 and looks so different on google this obviously means a lot of work must have taken place to change the house from this

Errr..Bro Jah.. both houses confirm different. The photo can park.. 6-7 cars across... the corner terrace can only park 2 cars at max?

Or you trying to be sarcastic in your post? :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all we know, This picture showing him is one of his many houses and not the one that is currently in the "Saga", We know that Indians are currently the no.1 wage earners in Singapore, no problem to have more houses. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all we know, This picture showing him is one of his many houses and not the one that is currently in the "Saga", We know that Indians are currently the no.1 wage earners in Singapore, no problem to have more houses. :biggrin:

Or maybe he doesn't even own that house who cares.

It's sad that you have to somehow gain your pride from someone else that happens to be indian.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe he doesn't even own that house who cares.

It's sad that you have to somehow gain your pride from someone else that happens to be indian.

I was just trying to trigger you. Who gives a shit about that dude man, He is not going to put food into my mouth if i am hungry nor will he shelter me if i am homeless and sleeping in the rain.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was just trying to trigger you. Who gives a shit about that dude man, He is not going to put food into my mouth if i am hungry nor will he shelter me if i am homeless and sleeping in the rain.

opps when got caught out on his own faux pas makes up some stupid excuse. It's ok we understand why you would think that way.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
opps when got caught out on his own faux pas makes up some stupid excuse. It's ok we understand why you would think that way.

Stop being such a hard ass everything, Learn to smile and joke around instead of being suspicious and offensive every single time. Smile Bitch like this :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bastard Read this, You scum.. Are you going to continue sucking your chinese friend's cock...I told you, The Fucking CHEENA IS A SCUM BAG just like YOU..:oIo:

Hey what happened to jokes and smiling around? Guess you are a snake nothing surprising.