• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN chao Ah neh neighbour terrorise DJ Daniel Ong

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the big house the ah neh is standing in front of isn't his house cos from the report it states it's a corner terrace house, number 109.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like not only daniel is affected. All the surrounding neighbours are affected. It's all the houses around 109 vs one ah neh and for some odd reason some of you are siding the ah neh.

From the letter daniel mentions a lady in house 113 died cos of the noise

311117_10151329835381004_1370602244_n.jpg

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=1...d=417oV_738AOlv07DrM9AEA&cbp=11,82.86,,0,6.27

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jAH_rAt

The Chinese guy would have most likely added "On Behalf of all neighbors" on his own account and without the participation of any of his neighbor,(The chinese guy has lots of past dramas) You can see the Chinese guy is a straight up liar with just this one sentence "The lady in house 113 died cos of the noise"

and by the way, The picture you added is not Siva's home but the chinese guys place.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
The house that you showed under-construction is the Chinese guy's house, The house on the left-pic is 103, then 105(Daniel ong/Under construction in the Pic), then 107 then 109(Sivalingam) is corner.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like not only daniel is affected. All the surrounding neighbours are affected. It's all the houses around 109 vs one ah neh and for some odd reason some of you are siding the ah neh.

From the letter daniel mentions a lady in house 113 died cos of the noise
not siding with ah neh.......no one sets out to make enemies with their neighbours.....put yourself in either parties shoes.....believe any reasonable people would have resolved the issue between themselves without the need for shooting such a letter........he said on behalf of all the neighbours.......it seemed no other neighbour has come up to back up his claim so far.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The house that you showed under-construction is the Chinese guy's house, The house on the left-pic is 103, then 105(Daniel ong/Under construction in the Pic), then 107 then 109(Sivalingam) is corner.

Yeah that's what i wrote in my post you dumb ass. Learn how to read and write. Probably take you a few more years if you are lucky.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@jAH_rAt

The Chinese guy would have most likely added "On Behalf of all neighbors" on his own account and without the participation of any of his neighbor,(The chinese guy has lots of past dramas) You can see the Chinese guy is a straight up liar with just this one sentence "The lady in house 113 died cos of the noise"

and by the way, The picture you added is not Siva's home but the chinese guys place.

You dumb ass how would you know? You just made it up. Do u know his neighbours? No you don't. Do you live there? Again no. So it's just your stupid assumptions.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dumb ass how would you know? You just made it up. Do u know his neighbours? No you don't. Do you live there? Again no. So it's just your stupid assumptions.

Your assuming and siding your chinese friend and your tell that i am assuming, I am just stating the facts that the chinese guy is a liar, You believe this sentence "The old lady died because of the noise" <<----- For real chump?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not siding with ah neh.......no one sets out to make enemies with their neighbours.....put yourself in either parties shoes.....believe any reasonable people would have resolved the issue between themselves without the need for shooting such a letter........he said on behalf of all the neighbours.......it seemed no other neighbour has come up to back up his claim so far.

Ok i will. Here's the thing though. Did you read the part about daniel receiving letters from the ah neh and even some sort of online campaign to scold him? He wrote that letter because they probably were not even on talking terms. The neighbours probably didn't want to show their faces to the press but daniel is more famous and well known compared to the neh. It wouldn't make sense for him to tell lies especially when he runs a business selling food.

What about his car getting scratched and all of that. I find it hard to believe you for example are not siding anyone. Someone's car gets scratched and gets scolded and all of that and somehow it's daniel's fault?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your assuming and siding your chinese friend and your tell that i am assuming, I am just stating the facts that the chinese guy is a liar, You believe this sentence "The old lady died because of the noise" <<----- For real chump?

Why would you say he is a liar when you don't have all the facts? You are a straight up liar but also an idiot at that. Do you know how to read? He mentioned he believed she died cos of the noise and dust pollution not just the noise alone.

Seems like you have difficulty reading then again how can it be easy for someone with a sub normal iq of 70?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok based on what is known.........i find the ah neh a more credible witness than this Daniel.......
believe more will be made public soon......

Ok i will. Here's the thing though. Did you read the part about daniel receiving letters from the ah neh and even some sort of online campaign to scold him? He wrote that letter because they probably were not even on talking terms. The neighbours probably didn't want to show their faces to the press but daniel is more famous and well known compared to the neh. It wouldn't make sense for him to tell lies especially when he runs a business selling food.

What about his car getting scratched and all of that. I find it hard to believe you for example are not siding anyone. Someone's car gets scratched and gets scolded and all of that and somehow it's daniel's fault?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are less likely to lie because you are famous? I said the more famous you are, The more likely you will lie To protect your image. He is nothing but a little whining cheena bitch who likes lying and creating fake alliance to try giving himself more leverage. The cheena's man car got scratched just once, and that could have been anyone. Just face it, You are "bias"-Naturally because he is Chinese. The dude got a history, Not more then a month ago he had an issue with SPH.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok based on what is known.........i find the ah neh a more credible witness than this Daniel.......
believe more will be made public soon......

Witness?

Ah neh was giving their side of the story while daniel gave his. Car got scratched, over 10 hours of renovation noise and dust. He then writes a letter but gets 6 nasty letters in return and also gets his business associates involved spreading nasty rumors on daniel. For some odd reason that is acceptable to you.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you say he is a liar when you don't have all the facts? You are a straight up liar but also an idiot at that. Do you know how to read? He mentioned he believed she died cos of the noise and dust pollution not just the noise alone.

Seems like you have difficulty reading then again how can it be easy for someone with a sub normal iq of 70?

I am just stating the obvious, Good that you mentioned Dust pollution as well. You are a chump thru and thru and you have proven it every time. You are obviously retarded. (You are so dumb, I bet if Daniel.ong told you that by sucking a dog's cock you would live 4ever, You would believe it and start blowing every dog's cock in your vicinity asap)

So someone died because of Noise and dust pollution? Yeah. How fuck up is that.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Witness?

Ah neh was giving their side of the story while daniel gave his. Car got scratched, over 10 hours of renovation noise and dust. He then writes a letter but gets 6 nasty letters in return and also gets his business associates involved spreading nasty rumors on daniel. For some odd reason that is acceptable to you.
10 hours of noise i dun buy it.......just like the neighbour who died because of the noise. Probably the daniel guy is lying.
If 10 hours of noise outside of stipulated time allowed can direct call police liao.....