• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You're too stupid to realise generals don't fly sorties
Apparently this general did. And got liquidated.

Retired Russian general’s plane ‘blown out of the skies’ in Ukraine combat mission​

Nataliya Vasilyeva
Wed, 25 May 2022, 5:20 am·3-min read

The veteran pilot was known for reckless behaviour and was put on trial for crashing a military jet on an apparent joy ride in 2012

The veteran pilot was known for reckless behaviour and was put on trial for crashing a military jet on an apparent joy ride in 2012

A retired Russian general has reportedly been killed after his plane was shot down over Ukraine, with colleagues saying the 63-year-old returned to the frontlines because he “could not stand aside” from the war.

Kanamat Botashev, who would be the highest profile pilot to die in the conflict so far, was blown out of the skies on the weekend, according to the BBC.
It was unclear how the retired general, a known daredevil, came to be flying an apparent combat mission over Western Ukraine.

On Tuesday Russia announced it would debate abolishing the upper age limit on joining the military, which is currently 40. Moscow has lost about a third of its combat force and at least 190 planes since the war began.

Ukrainian officials said on Sunday that a Russian Su-25 fighter jet had been shot down by a rocket-propelled grenade.

Three former colleagues of Botashev on Tuesday told the BBC’s Russian service that he had died in that attack.

He was known to fly an Su-25.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/retired-russian-general-plane-blown-192031719.html

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Breaking news! Russia lost another general Kanamat Botashev​

You're too stupid to realise generals don't fly sorties

Apparently this general did. And got liquidated.

Retired Russian general’s plane ‘blown out of the skies’ in Ukraine combat mission​

Nataliya Vasilyeva
Wed, 25 May 2022, 5:20 am·3-min read

A retired Russian general has reportedly been killed after his plane was shot down over Ukraine, with colleagues saying the 63-year-old returned to the frontlines because he “could not stand aside” from the war.

Kanamat Botashev, who would be the highest profile pilot to die in the conflict so far, was blown out of the skies on the weekend, according to the BBC.
It was unclear how the retired general, a known daredevil, came to be flying an apparent combat mission over Western Ukraine.

On Tuesday Russia announced it would debate abolishing the upper age limit on joining the military, which is currently 40. Moscow has lost about a third of its combat force and at least 190 planes since the war began.

Ukrainian officials said on Sunday that a Russian Su-25 fighter jet had been shot down by a rocket-propelled grenade.

Three former colleagues of Botashev on Tuesday told the BBC’s Russian service that he had died in that attack.

He was known to fly an Su-25.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/retired-russian-general-plane-blown-192031719.html
Can some kind souls please EDUCATE that stupid idiot @Loofydralb who had wanted to challenge me by insisting that "generals don't fly sorties". This Goofy dog clown just simply disillusioned himself. So I wonder now who is more stupid? Wumaos of course lah.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can some kind souls please EDUCATE that stupid idiot @Loofydralb who had wanted to challenge me by insisting that "generals don't fly sorties". This Goofy dog clown just simply disillusioned himself. So I wonder now who is more stupid? Wumaos of course lah.
I give up trying to convince idiots like @winners not to read too much into western propaganda.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give up trying to convince idiots like @winners not to read too much into western propaganda.
You are such a sucker to deny the truth and keeps bluffing yourself. You will regret for always denying and refusing to face the truth. Why do we still have such sucking idiots still living this world? WTF? Want to be a Russian and CCP Porlumpa must also prove that you are correct right? Otherwise, how to qualify when all the truths had already been presented in front for you to see but yet you still want to deny. WTBF indeed?

YET YOU STILL WANT TO DENY THAT BOTAK SHAVE...... OPPS, I MEAN BOTASHEV, WAS NOT THE PILOT THAT WAS SHOT DOWN? I ALSO GIVE UP ON YOU. NOTHING CAN CHANGE YOUR STRONG AFFILIATION TO THE RUSSIANS AND THE CCP.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

This video confirms that Bloodymir Putin's days are truly numbered. He'll get sacked and replaced by his own men soon.​

The purge begins! PUTIN panics when being deposed by the Kremlin | Conspiracy to replace the leader.​

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Russian-backed separatists say they hold 8,000 Ukrainian POWs​

Ukrainian prisoners of war held in the Russian-backed self-proclaimed Luhansk and Donetsk “people’s republics” number about 8,000, Luhansk official Rodion Miroshnik was quoted by TASS news agency as having said.

“There are a lot of prisoners. Of course, there are more of them on the territory of Donetsk People’s Republic, but we also have enough, and now the total number is somewhere in the region of 8,000. That’s a lot, and literally hundreds are being added every day,” Miroshnik said.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to @winners , those surrendering are Russians because Ukraine is winning. Excuse the pun
Only losers listen to Russia's words/news. Didn't they say Special Operation back in 24 February 2022? But now, they are already in control of Eastern and Southern Ukraine. WTF to you idiots who trusted Bloodymir Putin? Special Operation my 2 hairy balls ah.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can Bloodymir Putin afford the loss of another of his warship?​

10 minutes ago! The defeat of the Russian Navy at sea: the loss of another ship.​

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can Bloodymir Putin afford the loss of another of his warship?​

10 minutes ago! The defeat of the Russian Navy at sea: the loss of another ship.​

If I told you Putin sunk all Ukes combat ship, you would not believe me.
Eh...wait a minute. How can Ukraine have a navy when they have no shoreline?