• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw wants to revive Kampong Spirit

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about Potong Pasir? I was there long time ago and it was peaceful, quiet,,non of that shit that happens in PAP wards like Pasar Malam every month, digging up roads and filling it back up and all that shit

The only Kampong spirit left in Singapore is Hougang. You can't find them anywhere in Singapore. That is fact!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about Potong Pasir? I was there long time ago and it was peaceful, quiet,,non of that shit that happens in PAP wards like Pasar Malam every month, digging up roads and filling it back up and all that shit

Yes, I agree with your observation. I do not live there but visited the place many years ago. It had a more kampong feel to the place which you do not find anywhere else in Singapore.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the Cow to balek kampung to Malaysia to be a farmer,don't come here to talk cock.
Look at the butcher face,can u believe that he is a S'pore Minister collecting Millions of salaries and bonuses per year ?
Heaven got no eyes !

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cow will probably suggest $8 digging a well, set up a graveyard and call it a kampong. How can a spirit be revived when it's literary destroyed and souls trampled upon.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder which Kampong Spirit he wants to revive.

Malay Kampong
Chinese Kampong
Filipino Kampong
Thai Kampong
PRC kampong
Burmese Kampong
Bangla Kampong
Indian Kampong

Start with PAP kampong first. Reduce the salary to kampong level.
Then educate the AT and AN on kampong spirit.