• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jokes on this morning flood.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: What will happen when Oceanbucks (Starbucks) claim from PUB?
A: PUB will push to NEA then NEA push to changi metrological station then changi side push to city harvest church claiming act of god, then in the end. kong hee fatt choi and his wife will get it. hahahahaha

Q: Whats the new name for Starbucks and Hermes after the flood this morning?
A: OceanBucks and Poisedon.

LOL !!!!

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29366_397479498229_611048229_4270871_7853981_n.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: What will happen when Oceanbucks (Starbucks) claim from PUB?
A: PUB will push to NEA then NEA push to changi metrological station then changi side push to city harvest church claiming act of god, then in the end. kong hee fatt choi and his wife will get it. hahahahaha

Q: Whats the new name for Starbucks and Hermes after the flood this morning?
A: OceanBucks and Poisedon.

LOL !!!!

This is so unfunny that I could cry if someone actually attempt to tell this for real.

and I agree with some posters here, you have no career as a comedian.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
new tourist attraction from Singapore Tourism Board: Orchard River plus Underwater Subway Train (zipping to n fro between Orchard MRT Stn n Dhoby Ghaut Interchange)!
warning to all: life jacket not provided!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duck tours and Hippo river cruise from STB missed all the fun! They have to wait another 50 years lor!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still prefer the dragon boat practice in flooded Orchard Road.

Really classic and on appropriate festival day too.