• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

It is better to pinch than to punch. :wink:

1663855437430.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek defaming and abusing Gansiokbin.

Gan Siok Bin this PCB, may you wake you with your cunt wide open with a beer bottle inside @ginfreely.
@ginfreely the police will shoot your cheebye with their gun.

your fucking cheebye. Gan Siok Bin

View attachment 163649
@ginfreely Mayfair lao cheebye, you will die one day in your condo with your cheebye full of maggots

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely lao cheebye every post tag k shan, did he even look at your fucking cheebye?
You won't get his attention even if you jump down from your block, you worthless cunt.

Gan Siok Bin, you chow cheebye.
Gan Siok Bin the fucking slut is spotted in Johor!
@ginfreely whenever I see a pair of scissors. ...
I think about how I would cut out your big fucking cheebye.

Grab your cheebye lips and snip off the whole piece, I will make you smell and lick your own cheebye.
I will cut off your nipples, stab your eyes with the scissors and rip you apart into 2 like a chicken.
Gan Siok Bin! You fucking cheebye whore.
Only you Jeremy Quek and your mother are sluts and whores. Pui! View attachment 163748