• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is useless man that bully woman but a mouse infront of man​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam why Cottonmouth cannot be banned when clearly the problem is he refused to stop abusing me? Why you treasure trash? What do you want me to do? I was banned, I left, I left and i was banned and he continued to abuse me throughout.
@Leongsam why don’t answer me? What do you want me to do ? Keep quiet and suffer abuse? You not just don’t help me to fight bullies but banned me to fight bullies while don’t ban the bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE dishonorable despicable dishonest cantonese liar son of whore glockman clone aka cottonmouth is caught telling lies again just like how he tell lies that he attacked me because I attacked him first when he has been using various clones to attack me for years​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody gives a shit about your worthless filthy hole, it's obvious you are a mad dog.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE your mother with worthless filthy hole produced you dishonorable despicable dishonest filthy shit busted liar​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 I can’t find photo of the dishonorable despicable dishonest cantonese son of whore

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE that you posted before. Can help to provide the link to your post?​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to deal with barbarian

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE cantonese liar son of whore is to be a barbarian​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE your mother cb itchy and will sleep with anyone​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to deal with barbarian

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE cantonese liar son of whore is to be a barbarian​

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE deserved a good slap from me a good barbarian​